IM CALLING YOU OUT FIREHAWK853!!!

I got it how bout this ill get chuck to accept your request on the condition you and studderin meet up with me and jesse for a little boxing match that would be bully just bully my good man

now your are making excuses for chuck? this is such bullshit! Why the 5k, because it will make it sting that much more. I could give 2 shits if anyone remembers the race after its over. the point is he will not race me and this thread is way out of hand and it should be deleted. he could have said yes months ago and we could have worked out the details. Jesse you are such a badass, to cool for me man.

That’s all you got? Your worse than I thought.

slowtalon, you get chuck to put his money up first and you have yourself a deal. you think im afraid to trade punches with someone because they lift weights?

Yes cause everybody loves to work out the details to a race right after they get done shoveling their driveway.

Just let it go, Chuck doesn’t have to prove anything to you. Your getting all bent out of shape cause he doesn’t wanna go out of his way to race you so your dick can get hard. Fuckin piss off ya little twerp.

LOL, jesse u are awesome :tup:

chuck is afraid to race me, it has nothing to do with proving anything to anybody. theres also nothing little about me buddy

Oh trust me Rookie, your way out of your league on that one. You absolutely do not wanna go down that road with me.

inb4lmtlosestoahonduh

i think the real question is who the fuck still uses juno for email?

JUNO take your 5G money race somewhere else… Go race Slim he’ll take your money :wink: Chuck, Bill, Jesse, Pat we need to get together once all the cars are done .

5 thousand dollars on a race? get the fuck outta here. The fumes from those barrel fires must be getting to your head.

You’re
:poke:

Wait I thought you needed the flames for attention, don’t you just drive a mustang? (See I bet you actually have a very nice car, but this works well to anger mustang drivers.)

I’m always game for a good race. How is this weekend look for you? It looks to be in the 50’s/60’s and sunny. Sunday would be best for me as my graduation is this Saturday. I should have my new tires on Wednesday.

The whole nerd/fag thing’s sole purpose was to show how truly childish this whole thing is. I wish you really knew me, then you would know how ridiculously awesome this nerd is. I was more or less calling you a fag, not testing waters, just as I hope your race challenge wasn’t just a ploy to get me close to you, so you could get into my pants. Boy you’re a homo if that is the case. If not, cool beans, like I said this weekend is open for me!

Why all the hate? Why not race, then shake hands after words knowing that both cars, though different, are unique unparalleled machines?:gotme:

There will always be someone faster, it is just how much money you want to put into it.

LOL Im pretty sure that Jesse will take you, but atleast you got the confidence to lose :tup:

:word:

Yeah Sundays not good for me it’s Mothers day, I think thats a little more important than watching you try to stare at my ass, and by ass I mean Taillights… HOMO.

I’ll PM you next week. And just so we’re clear, shit talking carries over to the real world, so don’t expect me to be buddy-buddy with you when this goes down.

:drama2:

^ Muscle50 callout race vid part 2?

i had a crappy night but you guys cheer me up

LOL isnt it funny how people think they can talk shit on here then when they see you in person its like “oh was that you, its just the internet” fucking homo pieces of shit

Thats fine I totally forgot about mother’s day. Yah just shoot me a pm sometime next week that is cool with me.

Wait, so you don’t want to cuddle when this is over with?
Dang
:stuck_out_tongue:

You can do what you want, but you didn’t hurt my feelings at all, so I’d be game with having a beer with you.

Don’t think thats gonna happen…