IM CALLING YOU OUT FIREHAWK853!!!

You have a un proven car…

You show up here and start making call outs to cars that are proven to be very fast…

Go sit in a corner…

challenge turbo:biglol:

Wow this is fucking stupid. Post a callout on a public forum bashing on Chuck, then you get pissed when his friends back him up, if it was only between you and chuck why would you do it through a PM or something and in the spring, not in the middle of winter. Dude i dont know you, but from what i have seen here and heard, you fucking fail.

Unproven car and driver. Great combo.

Jessie, I’ve gotta say that your internet skills are vastly improving. :tup:

:lol:

muscle why dont you get in on a race instead of a fight, i hear you have a pretty stout mustang, thats a little more mature way of settling things anyways. I dont go out of my way to start fights with people, ive been in enough trouble for that in my distant past

Funny how you brought up the settle this in person FIRST. I kind of feel bad for you because I know you are stupid. Considering you haven’t had the sense to shut the fuck up already

thats right its an unproven car and driver, so it should be an easy offer to accept, i will be more than happy to race turbo, I know hes got a sick fast car, is he stick or auto? the first race i want is with chuck

I will race you tonight.

I will go pick up a bottle from JnJ and run you tonight…

dont think for a second that ill back down from a fight if I have to, i will not go looking for one, its not worth my time, if your in williamsville whast gym do you lift at? I probably know some of the same people you do.

Stop trying to hit on Muscle50 now…

Thanks.

im only doing this at the track, if you would like we can set something up after I race chuck.

pussy

THE FUCKING TRACK DOESN’T OPEN FOR 3 FUCKING MONTHS

COME BACK WHEN THE FUCKING TRACK OPENS UNTIL THEN GET A FUCKING LIFE

I don’t want to have see this stupid bullshit from you the rest of winter.

im not into rolling starts, nor am i into getting pulled over at 100 plus, i got stopped doing 117 on the thruway last year on my way to NYI, thankfully I have close relitives that are troopers, but thats nos excuse to go and get stopped again

then dont look

Did anyone mention roll racing??

FUCK NO THEY DIDN’T

or I can sit here…get paid…and remind you how much of a waste of life you are…

ill tell you what formula if you want to run me right now on the street lets do it, its going to cost you 5 grand to race and see my car before anyone else.

Where we meeting?

not everyone hides behind their computer screen… food for thought