IM CALLING YOU OUT FIREHAWK853!!!

:cry:

can you post pics up of your car

I knew a kid who worked there, not too bright at all. Had been there 3-4 yrs, got a $60k buyout package, burned through that in ~18 mos. :roll2:

:lol:, :rx3:

I think im going to wait till I get this race going, besides im in the process of painting it and doing a complete interior change right now

can you post a pic of yourself to verify your not the little redhead kid in the pic?

Now you can sit online for the next 3 months waiting for this raceā€¦guess you need some excitement in your pathetic life.

thats not cool, he should have taken an education buyout, i hope he had something else good to go to, its very tempting with large sums of money being thrown out there, theres a rumor that were going to be offered 140k like they did at Ford. it sounds like a lot of money, but when you factor in what we make + benifits and retirement, its really not that much and it wont last very long if your not careful

formula im still waiting for chuck to accept or not, I have a feeling that I have a lot more going for me than you do seeing as you see the need to sit here and bash people you dont know.

ask chuck, he knows what I look like

i dnt talk to chuck

You work at American Axleā€¦

Graduating high school I had more going on for me in my lifeā€¦

I dont have any pics of myself on my computer or a myspace or anything like that

Dude are you seriousā€¦ Chill out finish your car and go get a time slip. You are sounding like a cry baby. If I was chuck I wouldnt give you the time of day. You act like you JUST want to race but you keep bitching about the passed. Put you dick away till its nice out and your car is ready .

John, weā€™ll race, the rest TBD.
Are you happy now?

I told you John, I have some people that want a piece of you first. Then we can talk, until then your car is unproven and wasting my time.

i hope you do, between my 2 jobs I make 6 figures and live a very comfortable life. I hope you went on to collage and you have some nice desk job that pays you a ton of money, I work hard for what I have to support myself and my children.

the man, has spoken

:ohyeah: which is it, because you have me confused.

:cry:

Sorry?

so in other words your afraid of what my car might be, sorry chuck you dont get the chance to see my car run before I race you so you have a chance to back out, if you dont want to race thats fine, just say so, im not going to sit here and keep playing these games, nor am I looking to be mortal enemies with you, I just want to run your car