I'm fed-up being single!!!!!

[quote=“BikerFry,post:18,topic:33249"”]

Dude, enjoy it while it lasts. You have so much freedom to… Wait. What?

So is there a pair of turbo’s for a 300ZX? I thought single was better, able to get more power out of one big one or something? :gotme:

[/quote]

it’s a 350Z.

:tup:

more pics

[quote=“K Cuv,post:20,topic:33249"”]

yea you can get big power out of one but phat wasnt making crazy power out of his he was under 400 if im not mistaken…but it was quick as shit…no spool time just instant b00ts… smaller turbos have better response/less spool time…so what d oyou do to compensate for less power if you have a smaller turbo? have two smaller turbos, duh :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

I see. Makes sense. :tup:

[quote=“Dex,post:21,topic:33249"”]

it’s a 350Z.

[/quote]

Even better! :tup: :tup:

[quote=“Dex,post:17,topic:33249"”]

this setup should be awesome. what are you doing for internals?

[/quote]

Arias Extreme Duty pistons .20 overbore
Pauter rods
Darton MID sleeve
ARP main bolts
ARP L19 head studs
Rear cylinder coolant bypass mod
Ported Exhaust and Intake runners
Ported and polished heads
Tomei 268 cams
HKS Metal Head Gaskets
JWT HD Valve Springs
5 angle valve job
ATS Triple Carbon clutch
CJM Stage 2 fuel return system
RC 750cc
TurboXS Utec

I gotta get into the restaurant business

[quote=“K Cuv,post:20,topic:33249"”]

yea you can get big power out of one but phat wasnt making crazy power out of his he was under 400 if im not mistaken…but it was quick as shit…no spool time just instant b00ts… smaller turbos have better response/less spool time…so what d oyou do to compensate for less power if you have a smaller turbo? have two smaller turbos, duh :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

Yup! I love the single setup but it has a small down-pipe 2.5 which restricted the setup to get more power. To get more power with the single you have to some how re-route the piping and get bigger turbo, but that requires lots of times and money.
I don’t know if my car will be done this season as Mike, Justin, and Jay at Innovative is so backed up with work.

[quote=“Zong,post:25,topic:33249"”]

I gotta get into the restaurant business

[/quote]

If you don’t mind working 11 hours a day and 6 days a week with no time to enjoy life :wink: then you are welcome to come to work with me Zong :slight_smile:

This car was already retardedly fast… like one of the fastest cars i have ever seen on the street.

I cant imagine needing more power than that, in fact, around a circuit i doubt these mods will make the car any quicker.

[quote=“Z PHAT Z,post:27,topic:33249"”]

All the vietnamese pancakes you can eat!!!

[/quote]

No Shit!!! IM DOWN!!!

[quote=“bing,post:28,topic:33249"”]

This car was already retardedly fast… like one of the fastest cars i have ever seen on the street.

I cant imagine needing more power than that, in fact, around a circuit i doubt these mods will make the car any quicker.

[/quote]

dont be such a downer bing, this car will be sick.

speaking of the downer when are we going there :wink:

lol i was at innovative the other day and yes they are packed! Theyre gonna have to start working on the side walk if they put anymore cars in their garage. G/L with the build it sounds like it will be killer.

downer sounds like fun havent been there in a while myself.

[quote=“bing,post:28,topic:33249"”]

[/quote]

I know bing :slight_smile: On the circuit you don’t need a fast car, but need a good driver. But on the street I got stomped by stage 3 SRT4 with spray and some other turbo’ed honda :slight_smile: Building the internal is just for safety and longevity. I want to keep this car running for a long time.

[quote=“Z PHAT Z,post:32,topic:33249"”]

I know bing :slight_smile: On the circuit you don’t need a fast car, but need a good driver. But on the street I got stomped by stage 3 SRT4 with spray and some other turbo’ed honda :slight_smile: Building the internal is just for safety and longevity. I want to keep this car running for a long time.

[/quote]

Are you going to go with oversized valves too or standard? How much of a gain are you expecting with a 5 angle job? Personally, I don’t think the 5 angle is worth it compared to going with oversized valves but to each his own. Should “funner” x 10 with all these goodies. Take some pics when it’s all done!

[quote=“K Cuv,post:30,topic:33249"”]

dont be such a downer bing, this car will be sick.

speaking of the downer when are we going there :wink:

[/quote]

i promised the wife that i wouldnt go while she is pregnant…lol

[quote=“Z PHAT Z,post:32,topic:33249"”]

[/quote]

man that wouldnt even bother me. An SRT4 had better be really fast because it’s ugly, fwd and a neon.

And no matter what you do there will always be an EG hatch that is faster than god torque steering into oncoming traffic.

lol ^^^ both funny because theyre true

ewwwww…greddy :frowning:

[quote=“RuBiCaNT,post:33,topic:33249"”]

Are you going to go with oversized valves too or standard? How much of a gain are you expecting with a 5 angle job? Personally, I don’t think the 5 angle is worth it compared to going with oversized valves but to each his own. Should “funner” x 10 with all these goodies. Take some pics when it’s all done!

[/quote]

Here is what available for the valve mod after I did my built. But it will increase the cost trememdously so I stay with standard size valve. I don’t know how much gain with the 5 angle job but it’s included in the build. I’m not going all out crazy, but just enough to hanging with some local fast cars :slight_smile:

Machine spring seat to accept single or dual valve springs
Ferrea® 1.0 or 1.5mm oversize stainless steel valves
Install new valve seats
Ferrea® dual titanium springs
Ferrea® titanium retainers, locators, and keepers

Nice Pat, I was wondering when the parts would arrive!

Mmmm… more tasty power with a side of extra powerband.

[quote=“Z PHAT Z,post:27,topic:33249"”]

If you don’t mind working 11 hours a day and 6 days a week with no time to enjoy life :wink: then you are welcome to come to work with me Zong :slight_smile:

[/quote]

its def. not easy!

car looks like its going to be fast!