I'm Gonna Be In The 'Burgh....

well i’m here…funny story from last night on my way up. as soon as i got into allegheny county on 79 north, i passed a blue wrx that seemed to be stock. i passed him going about 80 mph and as soon as i did, he downshifted to keep up with me. as soon as he realized i wasn’t gonna do anything, he fell back. about 5 minutes later, i pass a red civic…lowered with altezzas. he then follows me closely for about 5 minutes. a minute or two after that, a black srt-4 comes FLYING by…i look in the rear view and hear comes the wrx…the civic quits following me and chases after them. i catch up just too see what’s goin’ on…the wrx and srt-4 were cutting in and out of traffic trying to mess with each other. i got off at the bridgeville exit cause i needed gas and that’s all i saw of them. both cars looked stock from the outside (no exhaust upgrade, etc…) but were moving fairly quick…but of course it’s not hard to be quick when compared to a truck that traps 83 or 84 mph in the 1/4…hahaha…anyway, interesting that that’s how i was welcomed into town last night.

how long you staying intown again? DOn;t feel like reading though… :hs:

i’m here til friday morning.

wooooooooohooooooooooooooo ricer rolls

we are meeting up for lunch tomorrow at Baja Fresh in Robinson if anyone is interested in joining

thanks to whitey for coming out and meeting up with me…nice meeting you. also, thanks for my new shirt…i’ll be sportin’ it in front of the CSR/CSS people VERY soon…haha…