Im Having a Party

^ thanks joel.

the age group is 18-25…im 21, and a few others here will be 21+, but most of the people are 19-20ish. not looking for it to be HUGE, cause its a small duplex apartment, but we have sent out like 15-20 invites and thought a few more people would be cool.

basically trying to get some people for myself to interact with because the others coming i dont know so well and whatnot.

BYOB

wtf am i a alchoholic? i will be in attendance for a lil bit probably not drinking alot

hahahah you are not asking this… :stuck_out_tongue:

Play in the mud.
At least that’s what it was when I was in high school.

Wow was just trying to be nice about the hole thing but next time fuck it. I hate that every time I post a thread you guys have to wrip on me. I have never really had a big party or anything so I thought why not try to have any many people as possible. I’m sorry that most of you have grown out of the house party faze but whatever you eather want to come and you dont.

thanks joel I wish you were still here I know you would come

:bsflag:

everything in cheektowaga sucks

edit: not ripping on OP, just cheektowaga :stuck_out_tongue:

so, nudes?

Liar… its clear she sucks too

Way to pull your punches Jim. now i support dan’s avatar

I actually would consider checking this out but parties on saturday nights are :tif: , there’s too much other shit going on. In my experience the best ones are on Fridays if you’re going all out.

um how old are you ?

a/s/l any pic?

sorry i had to

F-

GO BACK TO CLASS.

use your imagination?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ctnewman2/carless1.jpg

:redx:

thankfully…?

:stuck_out_tongue:

ok wait no wrong girl.

i now realize i was talking about jenheartsyou

lol. hatchino.jpg approves of your sig. A+

hah fur realz. ILC’s overwhelming gayness makes it far too easy.

edit: hatchino says fuck yo couch

yeah man, i’d beat it up :tup:

you guys are redicoulous

HAHAHAHA