Tonight (7/7) - House Party

yo…I’m DJing a house party tonight and you all are invited…

PM me for the address. 11pm, kegs, 5 bucks, music…shit is going to be crazy!

It’s located near Nichols High School. I’m pretty sure most of you guys that go out will know some of the kids there.

kids?

lol no thanks

i say that word when i’m talking to people 20 years older then me, don’t take it word for word…old man :stuck_out_tongue:

lol this is true…hahaha

so how old are the people gonna be??

the fuck if I know. all my friends are 21-24, and they’re the ones throwing the party…so figure from there.

if you guys want to hang out at the local VFW post, let me know, my grandpa is a vet and is looking for some new people to post up at McDonalds with. 65+ years old only, domestic drivers please.

lol i was just checking i wasn’t walking into a high school grad party

no i understand, i’m just clowning. i wouldn’t post a fucking HS grad party on here.

that’s why i said some of you might know the people there, i’m pretty sure a few of them used to post on here or do post on here. i don’t know, i don’t really keep track of this place and know who’s who on here like i used to.

i’ll bring the 13 year old girls.:cjerk:

do it or you’re soft

done.:jam:

dont doubt meeeeeeeeeeee haha

anthony’s a year older than me, so I would assume everyone there will be ~21-25. i’ll see you up there don

ewjfbvihbdvclkhjqbvchl bwvhjb wrvb qevb

Good times.
:party2:

i was there…

passed out on the couch. my cousins wedding was that day so i got fucking hoosed there and hagen drove me to the party, where i promptly passed out on a couch and woke up this morning very, very confused as to where i was and how i got there. ended up having to walk from there to richmond to get my car haha

good times from what i remember.

pics or anything of this event would help ?

thats quite a walk jambo

the 'burbs were reppin hard at the party

my car was parked down the street from hells kitchen, some bum hastled me all the way from the bidwell circle to the car. :bloated: going on about how he used to go to buff state and had a 4.0 in psych blah blah

quite the walk at 7 am when youre really hung over

edit - in dress shoes. ugh