I'm new here...I drive an STi

Since I’m close to the 518 (about a 20 min. drive) and it seems I am in NY more than VT, I figured I would stop lurking and join. I’ve met a few of you at a meet last year in Albany.

There are lots of great vehicles on this forum, glad to be a part of it :slight_smile:

The new STI’s are really growing on me, welcome.

Those pics are nice man.

JIM! long time no see, brother!

i havent been on crsx in a longgg time, but you’re still in VT?

and yeah, Jim’s the nastiest photographer i’ve ever met

I like your pictures. :slight_smile:

Welcome!

Second shot is spot on, good editing throughout.

Shot 9’s original was a still correct?

Welcome. STi’s are totally nice!

nice car / sick pics :thumb

Welcome.

I recognize you from CRSX :thumbup

that thing looks mad pretty. good job man

welcome sir, i may have to contract you to take some pictures of my ride for me, by the looks of it your quite talented.

+111

looks like you have a great camera and good photography skills lol

I use to not like the new STI’s, but the more I see them, the more I like them over the previous gen’s

welcome.

Thank you all, nice to meet you!

lol, thanks Ryan.
Yeah I’m still here in VT, still tearing up the streets of Albany/Saratoga/Lake George/Glens Falls and the ADK park, I found out the Lake Placid police don’t like my exhaust. They cant handle the Subaru rumble lol.

I see no more SER Altima for you?

Thanks, #9 is pretty much taken as it was, I have a secret weapon for rolling shots. Another couple examples on different cars I shot: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3342/3492452929_d699f71ab7_o.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2466/3622969288_eefe4c0577_o.jpg

Hey I remember you. Kramer introduced you to me at that meet last year. At the time you were driving some truck. I had the silver 02 wrx with a really loud exhaust. I now have green subaru with a quiet exahust.

Car looks nice!

nope :lol wanted a cheap and fun summer only car and what i ended up with is in my sig :smiley:

talk about a warm welcome.

:lol

:lol:lol:lol:haha

haha, awesome