Im new to the 518 [intro thread]

Dude, you’re name and sig are so familiar to me. But I just can’t figure out what forum I know you from.

Totally, I’ll be around a lot as the weather gets nicer and I learn the area

It’s nicer than the area in CT I’m from lol

Thanks! I was luck to find one so clean

Thanks!

well he did just buy an early Mk4 golf. so it might be wise to put that up.

Definately do that.

Yeah, once I saw that he works at a European auto place that came to mind

I just made the sig… but I’m on a bunch of forums. Probably a Honda one?

Interesting. I must be thinking of someone else that has a similar sig. Obviously not the J32 swap (or whatever motor that is), but the front clip of a silver teg. But Ive been on Honda forums since like 98 lol

any info of previous builds?

96 Teg GSR (back in 01)
AEM intake, Skunk2 exhaust, Skunk2 shirt shift and knob, Skunk2 front and rear strut tower bars, Skunk2 I/M, Skunk2 coilover sleeves, DC header with JDM collector

90 Teg GS (05?)
Started build the car, then the cops told me I had to get it off the property :frowning:
Crower stage 2 turbo profile cams, Crower valve springs and retainers, Ferrea 1mm oversized intake and exhaust valves, Skunk2 cam gears, port/polish/valve job. Was about to stroke/bore the block when I was forced to get rid of the body. lost all motivation

88 RX7 TurboII (last year)
3" turbo back catless exhaust, FMIC, T-50 turbo, removed EGR,

2000 S2000 (2007?)
Lowered it about 2.5", then i got rid of it

plus theres a ton of cars that I bought and did nothing with

Show us your tits

trust me, no one wants to see that lol

nice man… I like the E30 a lot

Thanks!

Im so anxious to get the wheels and suspension on it. I need to have them installed and rolling for April 17. Thats my deadline

Welcome aboard.

Love the E30.

I’m hoping you will join us on some events we put on each year and get to know the guys in person.

Good crew here, bunch of ball busters. Locality is what makes us different from national forums so most members know each other and care for each other which makes it a unique atmosphere.

There is a wiki type thread around here somewhere which explains a bit of backstory of the forum for new guys.

Enjoy.

Thanks! Your name looks familiar too. Maybe from a honda forum? I used to lurk on one of the bigger ones back in the day. And yea, I plan to hit all the local events and meets I can. I have a really busy schedule this year. I need to be at car shows all around the country for various reasons. lol

Welcome! nice ridee, ill have to check out your store sometime

Thanks man! We’re around m-f if you wanted to swing by. Still setting up out showroom though. Everything is taking a little longer than we anticipated

…did someone say a shop that sells toys for euro cars?? …ooo and welcome to shift.

:ninja

Thanks

Welcome jerk off, member 88derpmarrow gives out free hj’s if your interested

Free? Does he do it as a charity for the forum? or just give up half way through the job?

yoyoyo