Im new

hey guys my name is Kristen and i just bought a new lancer evolutionMR and i was just wondering if there are alot of meets and stuff that everyone goes to and gets to know each other

welcome kristen

welcome female

welcome:beer:

welcome…

whats up… :slight_smile:

hello guys!! how is every1?

please follow forum rules by posting pictures of yourself.

leg humper

welcome to the board

we allways have meets

we need to get one going soon

well im sry that i just got this and i dont have any…and i dont see any of u…

YOUR TURN!

Hey WELCOME Kristen and feel free to ask me any engine related questions comments concerns or even on a nice date downtown.

Welcome Girl with an Evo… you have good taste. Is it an VIII or a IX?

what kind of car does every1 drive?

92 Eagle Talon TSi AWD…someone is going to yell start a new thread so don’t be alarmed.

welcome from evo nation, is it a VIII or IX what color??

its time to use another thread

welcome again.

welcome!

see sig

… after the post about the dsm person who duct taped the kid to the bike in mid december…dsm people are strange.

wtf, all u non o/g fucks are letting me down.

i only read one reply asking for pics. Hell, there were more emo replies asking her out to dinner etc. when did this place become graced w/ chivalry??? if ur gonna play the chivalry game, aleast have some fun w/ it and spice up your replies w/ some gusto to make me laugh. as i dont want to read personal adds. thats what teh back of the go-go magazine is for.

for example—

hello kristin. my name is michael, im single, virgo, drive a vw cabriolet, ckicks dig it, it is a cheer leading prom king wanna be grocery getter. its really perfect for driving to the state parks and going on pic-nicks or finding a secluded area at night to sit w/ the top down staring at the stars as i talk to girls so i can really get to know them and their inner beauty. Nice to meet u!!!

welcome