Im new

Hey guys my name is Kristen and i just got a new lancer evolutionMR IX and its gunmetal gray

Just curious, where did you buy it? I’ve only seen one IX on the lot, and I’m sure the markup is insane on them. I’m hoping to have a electric blue IX w/ SSL this time next year.

Be careful with the car and have fun! They’re a blast to drive.

i got it at south park mitsubish…yea its 37000 dollars…OMG they are insane…its so fast and it handles incredible

your kidding $37,000 thousand?

Base MSRP on the MR is $36 and change, so assuming it has the zero lift kit on it or whatever, she paid MSRP. It is a lot of money though.

Welcome, nice car selection.

well no i didnt pay that thats what it stickered for…

moved to off topic

no need to be in off topic, moving threads or closing threads for the hell of it=overated and not called for

welcome

man, this is like that time you(shaggy) filled the multimedia section with videos. everytime i click on a different section al i see is “im new” haha

but welcome to the board Kristen,keep the shiney side up and watch out for those pesky FWD’s.

this thread is closed… per me

welcome and nice car. wish i could afford a 35+ car.

SHUT UP YOU DONT KNOW WHERE IT WAS !!!

i dont understand i just got this and my other one got closed and this one got moved…anyone willing to explain??lol

are you using that size font to make up for your lively hood? if youre going ot move it atleast move it to the noob section. do your job right for once!!!

:blah:

sorta like your opinion

LOOK AND SEE FUCKHEAD

good gracious shut the fuck up already

abusing powers from a mod

:blah: do i hear shit out of your mouth? dont act hard it wont get you no where