My new vehicle = Upgrade

Decided to pick up a new vechcle, got a deal I couldn’t pass up.

2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR…

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/EclipseBlur/DSC00562.jpg

This thing is unreal.

I’d say its an upgrade from the non-turbo eclipse…

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/EclipseBlur/DSCF1822.jpg

Now to attempt the proper new engine break-in technique! :uhh:

nice choice, i like it in white with a set of bronze rims. Im sure you’ll enjoy this car and all the aftermarket possibilities.

:tup: to you sir

Looks really nice in white :tup:

very nice…

still though…i’m kinda unclear as to the differences between the evo’s…

all i know is that the RS has the least bells and whistles, and is the fastest (not by much)

what made you choose to spend the extra thousands of dollars for the MR?

in any event though, can’t go wrong with an evo… :tup:

:pimp: :tup:

:tup: you should have looked at the top gears about the EVO 8’s atleast … the MR edition was the slowest out of the Evos I believe (not by much though) due to parts of the body aerodynamics. Maybe they fixed that on the 9’s, not sure. Still a HOTT car :tup: again

:tup: to the new car.

6 speed, Bilsteins, Vortex diffuser, and a few other random things I don’t remember (not a big Mitchybitchy guy, although I’m a big fan of the EVO’s and certain DSM’s).

On topic: FANTASTIC choice man, you’ll love it…

Congrats man :tup:

very nice. i kno u mentioned something to me the one day about wanting one, and im glad to see u went through with it. anyway, congrats on the new ride!

so they’re not all 6 speeds? that’s odd…didnt think they’d put a different gear box in it…

correct. only MR’s are 6 speed, have the BBS wheels, vortex generator, better suspension - bilsteins, aluminum hood, fenders, and roof (no sunroof available), neat little gauge cluster, piimp shift knob, HIDs standard, strut tower standard. I’m pretty positive that all the evos have the active differential settings.

thanks for all the compliments!

Hotness. Me likes:tup:

I hate you :frowning: :tup:

thats hott. when am i gonna see this in governors??

yeah, i got a ride in this sexy thing already. Its hott

Hot!!! I love white, looks great on that car! :tup: Congrats !

mad hott ride son

…mad hot

nice buy:tup: