I'm ordering 2 Camaro's today...

:thankyou:

I may sell the orange one and get a new yellow one with black stripes.

no exact pricing yet on options but the base price will be 29,995 I believe. A loaded one should be in the 34-36k range.

how much $ is on the hood?

:tup:

All black or blue w/ racing stripes…

I cant wait to buy one in 2-3yrs…they should be in the $12-15k range by then…

Hell i would be more than happy with a 300hp v6…

you mean how much is in the glove box…

For the SS:

Inferno (Hugger) Orange-GCR with white RS stripes-B7X, no hockey stripes, and Inferno Orange leather AAY, W1H

For the 6-banger

Black GBA, VZN 21-inch machined wheels, VTD ground effects, VYR Cyber-gray hockey stripes

He’s so full of shit it ain’t even funny. He’s been caught outright lying so many times on other boards he doesn’t even visit them anymore.

If you don’t mind, why are you buying two? Gonna put one away for thirty years? His and hers? I don’t see the point at all. Enlighten me if you will…

Maybe because he owns a car dealership?

he owns a dealership…

in case he sinks one of them in a lake

LOL. My bad. So he is ordering them to have on hand, gotcha.

I believe it’s an option to get pontoons so they will float in a lake. My blazer was obviously the base model.

obligatory travis n quote

EDIT: damnit, trying to keep the streak.

Haha I had to catch myself, can’t be lol’ing too loud in class

Get the SS in Aqua Blue. Also get it with like a yellow interior. That way you will have the first year model in the most unique color scheme. No you won’t ever sell it, but hey maybe in 50 years it will be worth less then if you invested the money instead of spending it on a weird colored Camaro.

Humm I know the fiancee likes the Camaro, maybe when I am in town we can check one out. I would only want a base base model SS though. It is between that, a Trailblazer SS and a diesel Silverado.

I think Grey with black hockeys or stripes would be nice.

That’s quite the variation. :stuck_out_tongue: Then again when I got my TBSS it was between that, a G35, or waiting for a G8 :lol:

Get thye ss in black, it helps to hide the bad parts of the car.

The 3 most popular colors ordered are:
Imperial Blue metallic
Cyber Grey
Inferno Orange

My vote is for the Imperial Blule with White Stripes. But that’s just me.
No real reason behind it. :slight_smile:
None at all…

http://www.rodandpiston.com/db/upload/files/IMG_5188.JPG

camarojoe = clint eastwood

you can’t hide an entire car

Imperial Blue SS