I'm ordering 2 Camaro's today...

What colors/options do you guys like?

One will be a basic 6 cylinder and one SS.

Pricing? I will own one, but still can not get myself to dive into a new car and take the hit. I would have to get one used with low miles.

black and summit white

what choice is there?

you are ordering them, to bad someone else will own them…

does it come with a white trash kit? what about its own set of jack stands?

for a second I thought you were nelstoys just from the post. I swear that dude claims to buy a new car everyday.

typical colors…
Imperial Blue
Red Jewel
Black
Aqua Blue (fugly)
Cyber Gray
Victory Red
Rally Yellow
Inferno Orange

I’m thinking about a stripe kit for the SS…

inferno orange and cyber gray

definitely an option because orange with black stripes would be hot

Why not put your own stripe kit on as a “dealer option” and charge 1000% profit on it…

vinyl stripes are vinyl stripes…

where does the SS start in price?

Rally Yellow
Inferno Orange

Order it like this and hang a picture of the old one next to it. It’ll stir the emotions of the nostalgic old guys who can afford one, and thus stir their wallets. :run:
http://www.firstgencamaro.com/1969camarofactspics/1969camaroblue.jpg

I know make sure they have stripes!

NOT YELLOW

My TBSS is in red jewel, i really like the color. Maybe that would be good for the V6 one since its a little more subdued and then the blue with the white stripes like that one above for the SS.

Sorry Newman,

1 Vote for YELLOW, black stripes.

if you want to make sure it goes to a fggt 16 year old whose parents have money, get the V6 in yellow with black stripes.

Bumble bee hotness!

we are going to have a 69 SS that was purchased at this location brand new in 69 in the showroom right next to the new one. The 69 is green with white stripes.

I thought about doing a cyber gray one and then having bright silver stripes painted on at our body shop. I think that would be very unique.

I hate camaros after first gens, but victory red is one of the best bright reds ever, I also really really love blues, and orange is pretty flashy. white is overrated, black is classic, and yellow w/ black stripes works well for that local first gen. thats tubbed/caged with the huge street tires.