I'm pissed!

Had my Bike sitting out front today for sale. I really don’t want to sell it so I don’t advertise it to much, so anyway some dude stops and asks how much. 3,000 I tell him and give him the details including MOTOR WORK specs.He’s getting pretty excited. I start it for him so he can hear it. Say’s he’ll be back in a little while, he’s going toget a buddy to come have a look. cool, 3hrs later he shows up with his wife, his father,his mother,and his friend. they all like it except for his wife she doesn’t want him to spend the money. he wants it and wants to take it for a ride in the yard. I start it and give it to him and he stalled it 3 times. I should of stopped then but I started it for him again and gave him a push and… he pops the clutch flips it over and does a face plant in the ground. he gets up stains all over his dress shirt, dirt and grass on his face, and a wet spot on the front of his jeans like he pissed him self. after a few miutes he wants to try one more time so I pushed him and told him put it in 2nd. he rides it around a few minutes comes back and was shaking so bad. he was scared shitless. he said he was gonna talk to his wife and he gets in the car and leaves. now I have a bike with a cracked rear fender. I’m so Mad :reloading :mad: the fender is still ok since the crack is under the seat but I should of ran after him or something.

that is why you dont let ppl test go for test rides.

what a dickhead, i would tell anyone that test drives a bike or car that if they break something they pay for it

what kind of bike? Im assuming you are talking about a dirt bike. You can pick up a Acerbis or any other aftermarket rear fender for pretty cheap.

punch something, it’ll help

dam,that sucks!!!

dirt bike?

has to be if fender is cracked!

one of the funnier t-shirts I’ve seen, yet so wrong.

“Punch her because you’re right”

:rofl: atleast he got what he deserves, OWNAGE ON PITTSPEED :blue:

Maybe next guy…cash deposit, then a ride. :x:

Had to do the same thing with my Banshee…

4 tiny wheels support your ass ??? :kekegay:

Oh yeah :eek2:

I had to put a stroker motor and two big carbs on it just to climb the curb :eek4:

I miss that thing :scared:

It was was dirt bike. 01 suzuki rm 250/265. 2.1mm overbore with a pnp. Runs race gas. This dude just moved to Latrobe from Queens New York. what an accent. He was about 30yrs old and 5’10
'" and 275lbs. seeing his face hit the ground and him pissing his pants was almost worth the cracked fender. The fender is cracked in 3 places but is actually not to bad. It all went right back in place and is still pretty sturdy so i’m not gonna replace it yet. 99% of the people who would ever look at it would never notice anything wrong with it. I really thought the guy was gonna buy it. I should have made him pay first ride later cause I think he is afraid of it now. I’m kinda glad in a way he did’nt buy it cause after he left I rode it for a few minutes in the fields behind my house and man I really miss riding bad. that was the secod time I rode it this year. back in april I took it out and rebroke my ankle. man it sucks to get old.

My 97 CR250 busted both my wrists in one bail. casing a 65’ triple = teh lose.

brke both my ankles in 96 at steel city. feeling brave, what was normally an uphill double called “the pit or the sky jump” I decided to try and triple it. In 96 I had a RM 250 with a 295 kit. well any way I over jump it really bad and landed directly on to of the 4th jump. I hit the jump wide open in 4th and when I hit I stopped dead. ouch… never even wrecked or stalled. as soon as I hit I pulled the clutch in, then rode back to my vehicle and straight to the hospital…two broken ankles and a tore achillis tendon. the tendon hurt more than anything.

the pit? what part of the track is that? the uphill double double section going up the hill opposite the finish line?

after the two uphill double you make a 180 back down the hill off a ski jump. down the hill and then a 180 back up the hill at the top is the pit. it’s a blind jump.

i know exactly where you mean. I always wish they would have ran a practive night at that track. I never really got into competative MX racing. I just liked to jump. Grew up riding with Broc Hepler, it was kinda demeaning to get your ass fucking handed to you by a 11 year old kid on an 80.

I finished the yr in 96 5th overall in district 5 for the 250 b class and only race 1/2 the year. the rest of the yr was in the open class because i had the 295 kit.I didn’t get hurt till the end of sept. so I had almost a full season in. If I would’nt of gotten hurt and was able to race in 97’ I would of moved to the A class and tried to Qualify for some of the Pro Nationals.