Look out now.....

We just got back from buying Jenn a new bike :kekegay:

huffy???
http://www.memorylane-classics.com/images/Bikes/1950%20huffy.JPG

congrats, prob going for a ride in a little bit today too

No shithead :rolleyes:

your not being serious. please jesus tell me your not serious.

Dead serious. I just have to call the insurance company on monday to get a policy activated since they are closed today and then Tuesday night we are going to finish the paper work (since you need the policy at sigining) and then they are going to hold the bike for me until the weather breaks.

What I’ll probably do is when I get a nice day take my ZX-12 up for the warrenty work its been needing (had to wait for parts then the waether went to shit). Then when I drop that off bring her bike home.

:boink

congrats,

splaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

Thats real nice :squint:

thats cool!!! hope all goes well…and noting bad happens!

biker chicks are cool
congrats

bs

pics for proof

wearing baic pic outfit… :angel:

well then guess I better sell my bike, the street are no longer safe… :ugh:

In due time :smiley:

On and to answer our previous question from a former thread. I guess Kawa does have a card. We g9ot approved for $15k. I’m choking myself so I don;t go back and pic up ZX-14 or 1600 mean streak… :rofl:

Basically the first 24 months the interest is 5.9% and our payment is only $59. After 24 months the payment goes to 9.9% and What ever 2.5 of the remaining balance is. But her bike will be paid off long before then. Then maybe I will go get #3 :naughty:

Bill even asked me If I wanted any other bikes to take home and Jenn started hitting me. :smiley:

you never said what type of bike it is…

so what type of bike is it? kawi 500?

My Bad,

No its a Ninja 250.

I took her up there and had her sit on a few bikes. the 250, 500, and that new 650 Parrallel Twin. At this time she though the 500 was too heavy for her. So She liked the 250. So We got her a silver 05 Kawa 250. It was a left over so we got more money knocked off it.

We were glad though since the 06’s have ricer flames on them and only come in Red, Yellow, Black and Blue. But they all have the flames. Yeah I know they are decals but still the colors wern’t very attractive IMO.

thats really scary…

have fun this summer :cool:

Did I mention scary ?

i say it to all that buy bikes,i really hope she dont!

I will be fine… it’s not like I bought a ZX-12R. (j/k mike. :kiss: )

But seriously, I had sat on my friend’s 250 before, and I said that it was a perfect size for me… not too heavy, but not ridiculously light either. And I sat on the 500R at Gatto’s, and I probably COULD HAVE ridden it, but I thought it was a teeny bit too heavy for me, and maybe once I build up some strength in my legs I could move up to that one. :slight_smile:

So I think I made a good choice. :slight_smile:

Nothing wrong with starting on a 250. You have your entire life to own bikes, so why not start off smaller and learn how to be a good, safe, rider, then move to the 500/600/650 size. Good choice, you will have a blast with the ninja.