i'm sure a select few of you will enjoy this...

:rofl: silly noobā€¦

you have been around here long enough to know that i dont give two fucks what ANYONE thinks about me, let alone what people on pittspeed think. Jesus dude ive posted pics of myself nude in a bathtub, in a cheerleading outfit, and with peanutbutter on my man titties. I am quite secure in my own skin. :kekegay:

and yet you seem to think you have to justify everything we throw at you, THAT is why i say your acting like a fuckin noob. STFU please

me refuting your retarded statements has nothing to do with me justifying anything.

I canā€™t believe how much some people on this board are concerned with this dramaā€¦itā€™s amusing at firstā€¦then just dumbā€¦then just pathetic.

So dude got punched in the face and had the balls to post a picā€¦big deal? At least no oneā€™s balls were on his face.

sooo were you there before or after broc page got sexually assualted by two girls?

Iā€™m still trying to figure that one outā€¦

Sleeper and Shaggy are silly twats.

the Kittanning Paper (not the leader times), wrote it up all wrong. You know the kid? I have no fucking clue who he is or what his deal is but from what everyone has told me the kid had it coming to himā€¦

if they were hot is it still sexual assault?

iā€™ve met him a couple of timesā€¦ him and his brother went to school with me.

how does someone have a raping coming to them?

and how the hell do u get sexually assaulted by two girls?

wtf are you talking about sexual assault?

I think he means the guy who got sexually assulted by two girlsā€¦
from this comment:

This thread started with shenanigans that were cheeky and fun. Then the shenanigans here became cruel and tragic.

I realize that, but no one was sexually assaulted at all. The Kittanning Paper wrote it up wrong that two girls were arrested for ASSAULTING the kid in question, but it didnt say anything about sexual assault.

Those girls got busted for underage I believe, and the Broc kid was assaulted, but the two have nothing to do with each other. How the paper fucked it up so bad is beyond meā€¦

wasnā€™t going off the paperā€¦ just what I heardā€¦ the person that told me probably read it from the paper and told me.

:rofl: people in this town are retarded.

Cliff notes:

Darkstar gets punched in the face by the two girls he tried to sexually assault, coincidently the two girls were underage.

fixed.

Double Cock Fist Pump? Thatā€™s pretty descriptiveā€¦ About as descriptive as one who may have done such act before can be.

Yes, it was purely a coincidence.

:drama: