final thoughts..

this meaage is to all the assholes on here, if you were nice to me sorry i had to post this.

no, i do not like to scissor or make out with my friend,(my preference is not men and im not homosexual like you)
on the other hand, i do like to make hardcore anal love to your grandmother and sister while your 12 year old brother watches it. i dont know why you insist on talking gay, is it because you want to stick stuff up my ass?

btw sir, are you logged onto pittspeed or is that a big black cock hanging out the side of your mouth?

And shaggy is that a hand me down from your mother because i could see where she would aquire it from… i had pube burn on my face from that shit…

Lastly, spoolin steve… we actually met through your mother and when i say through i mean literally… she was sandwiched between us like she was a roticery chicken, and that is after she rode me like a bmx bicycle…

thanks for reading, your number 1 pittspeed fan

FUCK OFF!!

.5/10

fail.

sooooooooooooooooooooooo scissor?

This is the most pathetic thing I’ve ever read on here.

Who the fuck are you?

I bet he made this thread on his cell phone while driving his neon at top speed

LMAO …coming from a man with no car whose life goal is to own a non srt-4 neon.

Final thought. Jerry thinks youre a douchebag
http://i47.tinypic.com/2vlutrt.jpg

Thank god for shaggy, I was almost mad that I wasted my time looking at this thread but then he made me giggle. And to the OP Go cry to your mommy you little pussy.

this is gonna be a monthly update, I confirmed with jerry. Each month he will confirm or deny youre a douchebag.

idk I say win for the post but fail on the postee lol

After reading the entire thing. Does this imply He, Steve has a relationship ?

did this kid die in a fire yet?

I think he does imply that I had a relationship with him and my mom at the same time, so technically I think it would be 2 relationships?

okay making sure, He is jealous of everyone having a mum. Growing up with 2 dads and being adopted must of been tough. It really shows.

Our mums taught him how to throw a ball.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/thebandbushfan/douche-bags-demotivational-poster-1.jpg.

hahahah shaggy to the rescue of a thread even darkstar wouldnt be gay enough to create !

We’ve had lots of retorts like this come and go…but this one, THIS ONE…is one of the lamest I have ever seen. I thought I was feeling bad for the OP, in an empathetic manner, but it was just gas.

And Steve-o, WTF are you doing with your mother…is therapy not working?

What?

lol apparently not!