I'm thinking of growing a mullet

If trucker hat trends and wearing dirty ass jeans can be brought back into fashion, why not the mullet.

I will of course tie it up when i have important meetings or when i’m going to a fancy restaurant. But any other time, i’m going to let it hang loose.

Might need a matching wardrobe too. Wolf shirt, stonewashed jeans just tight enough so one testicle is bulging out the side.

Project Mullet starts soon, i will get a haircut and take a little off the top, but leave the back long.

Hopefully by the time my beautiful mane is fullgrown you can all bask in it’s glory at the 2k5 SON meet.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

oh man i’d get a kick outta seeing you with a mullet…hey if you get sick of it…you can always bust out the rat tale stylez

:lol: www.mulletsgalore.com www.mulletjunky.com www.ratemymullet.com www.mulletmadness.com

Here is some help to get you started :lol:
It don’t get more white trash then that, all you have to do is grow a mullet, live in Brampton, if you chose to work, work in a warehouse, appear on Jerry Springer drink molson canadian every day and say eh? all the time.

Haha, yep, Marc will be white trash…

I’ll write IROC on the side of the car if need any more inspiration. :smiley:

Hey IROC is now a white trash mobile that’s a Gino mobile.

Italian Retard Out Crusing :lol:

Sorry. Around here, the IROC is considered a mullet-mobile.

IROC out with mah cawk out.

So should i get Doc Marten’s or Chuck Taylor hi tops?

dude, rock slip ons and a headband.

Yeah was thinking of the headband today. Maybe a Harley Davidson one.
Also need a plaid jacket on top of the Wolf shirt.

Keswick dinner jacket :wink: