Image hosting

Anyone have a good recommendation on free web image hosting with no bandwidth limitations?

Just looking to see what people use and like/dislike. Failbucket is good for most of my stuff but I have ~1K photos of the one lap I’d like to host here and there.

Thanks

You can host stuff here, but Im not sure what the limits are. Wondering myself actually.

Photobucket is the worst. Imageshack is too slow. I’ve been using Tinypic a lot lately. Occasionally they’ll delete your shit if it’s too offensive, but overall it’s fast and reliable.

I like Imageshack, but lately it’s been fucking up. Flickr is OK, but they limit you space unless you pay. Tinypic sucks(unless I’m stupid), because it only lets me upload one pic at a time.

Need a free account to upload several at a time.

I prefer imageshack, never had a problem with it!

Oh ok, any noticeable decline in picture quality after uploading. I know Photobucket sucks dick and makes some pictures look not so good.

Good deal guys, thanks. I’ll give IS a shot and see what happens :slight_smile:

Photobucket’s never failed me. I’ve hit the limit a few times, but I’m pretty sure their CHEAP account is unlimited.

+1 on photobucket, multiple uploads, good quality and fairly quick uploads. can even edit a little after the pics are uploaded

i honestly use rspeed for it still, no limits on it, i’ve never had an issue with my photos not being viewable and i have them all nicely organized, shit im uploading pics to rspeed right now.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Just get some webspace, FTP uploads, free image gallery software = win

I have the unlimited account on Photobucket if you want me to host them Adam.

Photobucket unlimited, it’s only like $20. (I know you said free).

I have hundreds of pics on the free photobucket account. Works perfect for me, until you move the pics around and have to relink them to the sites there posted on.