online photo storage

Besides photobucket, what are some other sites that allow for photo storage…and can send links to others. I am looking for something that doesnt require others to have an account when wanting to view.

theres a guy on here that runs a small one, mostly just nyspeed ppl on it

i dunno if he wants the link given out though :frowning:

Photobucket :tup:

If you hotlink there is no required membership, I always host my photos through there.

There also is flickr, and a bunch of other random ones. Or dish out 5/mo. for your own hosting.

streetneeds.com

what kind of pictures do you plan on hosting :gay3: lol i had to…

umm, since you own a viper, why not buy a DNS 10 dollars a year max, and pay like 3.95 a month for hosting… unless you plan on using a ridic amount of bandwith and have 1.4 million pictures to host.

he has before

www.sonikempire.com

I’ve always liked photobucket, but it can kinda be a pain in the ass if you want to do a ton of pics.

If I wanted to host more pics than I currently do, I’d just buy my own domain.

the only thing about your own domain, is paying the host…

bandwith and storage are the costs, you just need to find out how much of each you will need

just open multiple copies of the upload page, and rotate thru them all to upload about 80-100 images at one time

its how i managed to get all the carlisle 2005 pics onto photobucket in no time flat, took me about 5 minutes to get enough pics uploading to max out my adelphia upload speed

Photobucket I didnt like because it wouldn’t allow multiple uploads for awhile, now it allows up to 22 or so at a time, which is :tup: for me.

For photobucket you can use Flock or xp publisher. it allows you to upload any (reasonable) amount of pictures.

xp publisher instructions: http://tutorials.photobucket.com/tutorial_40.html

How much space does photobucket provide you without needing to upgrade your account?

if you like posting nudies try www.pixcastle.com

google.com

i purchased the upgraded account because i kept running out of bandwidth. First the 240 ebay ad, then the BMW project. I like photobucket.

Google requires you to create an account if you dont have one to view someones posted pics.

/thread

Flickr has been getting progressively worse ever since Yahoo took over.

is there anything out there that has same features as photobucket? I am referring to sharing with [img] tags. Photobucket is blocked from my work so I am looking for an alternative resource.