Import Fusion

x2…although i heard through the wires that shep may not be running due to his motor being in 2 different counties at the moment

Ill be there…unless I get pulled over on the way

what happened that made them thing they didnt want her back?

x2

she gave eveyone STD’s

but not me i wrapped it up:bigok:

im bein serious lol what happened? i highly doubt she ran around rubbing her vagina on everyone

well on second thought… i dunno

I’m just glad it’s in A/C this year. That means I can stay more than an hour and a half. Damn near died last year from the heat.

is this something worth going to? I figured i might check it out, but im not into the whole car show shit.

Rumor is a yellow 240sx will be at the show this year!

:boink

when is it? i want to go

http://www.pittsburghimportfusion.com/

starts at 5pm this Saturday!

I will be there as one of their photographers

How did you manage that one?

I talked to whitey and I’ll be shooting for pittspeed. A shoot filled day for me. Whoohoooo. We should meet up and compare pictures and techniques.

I let my work do it for me…I sent them an email saying the pics last year where very poor quality. Sent them a few shots I have done…and they asked me what I wanted paid and sending me the media pass

make sure you get the rhd lurp mobile in one of those pics… it’ll be bos even though i can’t compete lol:nuts:

:confused:

I know this might sound kinda odd but are you bringing your 70-200? I’m looking at getting it and I wanted to check it out before I bought it and didn’t like it.

i am bringing everything…there is not a single downfall of the 70-200 for only being little under 600bucks

Mind if I take a couple of pictures with it? I have the money to replace it if your worried about anything happening to it. I of course wouldn’t be to far for you while using it.