Pittsburgh Import Fusion 2004

http://www.pittsburghimportfusion.com/timages/page/PghImportFusionAdInternet.jpg

http://pittsburghimportfusion.com/

who is going and showing? yes i know the judges are ghey.

also its 4pm - 11pm this year

I’m going and was registered 2 weeks ago…

where is this show gonna be? convention center?

I guess you missed where it said Chevrolet Amplitheater

guess so…

oh yeah i will be there!!! i hope i have my tv in by then… 52" LCD

does it have pink trinm to match ?

:itr41:

tru with sparkles!!!

Pittsburgh Domestic Fusion 2004? :dunno: :naughty:

dude mike…the promoter is giving me and the other 8 of us almost free spots…u should have waited and emailed them first instead of spending the $50…

i might go and look at the woman in bikini’s

thats just wrong!

thing i dont get is its an “import” car show at a (chevolet) “domestic” amphitheatre.
theres going to be guys with mullets and camaros there tellin the ricers to get the hell out.

i think i might go to see some titties tho :bigok: AND NO! not slowmaros

:rofl: wheat :tounge:

you and sunhawk can park your planes next to each other down there :smiley:

They did that shit last year too which makes no sense why advertise for 50 if they let everyone in for 15. People were getting refunds last year when this shit got blown out in the open. You know like how they had the pre meet at hooters and gave everyone who waited till last min a 10 dollar discount :rolleyes:

Quite frankly I could care less I just wanted to deffinatly have a spot since this will probably be the only other show I make this season due to house problems. I don’t expect to win anything and will probably get into another argument with a judge like Street outlaws last year, because he claims I don;t have certian parts on my car :rolleyes: . Last year at SO2 some judge tried to tell me I didn’t have konis because He couldn’t comprehend when I explained the front struts on my car from Koni are Mcpherson Strut inserts.

wheat

i might make it out.

queer :rolleyes:

u whish

nope won’t make it :frowning: none wants to go or pick me up so iam gona stay home.