Import Fusion

Anyone opposed to me trying to get the pinks 240 into the Import Fusion Show?

location?

Convention Center it attracts a very large crowed

when & how long?

august 12th 5pm to 12am

http://www.pittsburghimportfusion.com/

i think it would attract alot no bs. you guys want free advertising this is it

Damn right, Do it if you can!

import fusion is mainly imports. with the pinks 240 its mainly a domestic with a 240 skin.

Trust Me. People will respect the shit out of it. Think of it this way. People will be like “Wow they put a v8 in a 4 cyl. chassis… Shit these guys must be able to do anything”

not to mention, some import magazine photographers will be there. If there taking pictures I put money on the 240 being one.
Take for example, the new “Sports compact Magazine” Always imports 4cyl. you know the deal just did a rx7 with a ls1 er 6 in it front cover.

he speaks the truth

ok, cause i know down at the grandprix it wasnt as a big hit as you would of thought

we had a lot of things going against us at the grand prix… the car kinda looked like ass, had no engine it and no where even close to being done. We still made money down there and handed out plenty of flyers, so it was not a total loss.

exposure + income = win

but arent most import ppl very hatred against domestics? so why would an event that holds mostly FNF rides care about a domestic car with a new skin? if it brings media and shit great. just saying it might not bring as much attraction as you would think. is the windshield going ot be fixed before then? ever thought of washing the car for the show? you want to do so much with this car but leaving out the little things

If its so important to wash the car, I will drive my ass out to brians and wash the car. thats a minor detail to me, and I can’t speak for him but I am sure brian could get that done or maybe even BJ… it will take what all of 15 minutes? if its a big problem I will come out and do it myself.

When people here this car was on pinks… people will be interested in it regardless of what kind of car and what was done to it. shit people were interested down at the grand prix and it was just a shell with bugs in the paint.

I am simply providing exposure for the biz’s that worked so hard on it, if you are against that then I will quit trying.

not against it, why would i be against it but trying to show that you want things done with it but you just said have BJ wash it. i dont see BJ wanting it places you do… so why dont you wash it? not being a dick but just saying you want things done with it why not put more time in on it? i know brian would do whatever it is to help out again but he shouldnt have the burden of doing things all the time with this. a team effort is a team effort. you work as a team, you race as a team, you do media as a team, you sleep as a team get the point?

no don’t quit trying to get exposure this is a great idea and I was already planning on washing both cars for this and the winsheild adds to the car as a conversation peice this is a great idea and will give the shops even more exposure around here before the show airs. I think this is a great idea.

will u wash the tow truck too?

im for it,they will be there!

I wash all three 25 min. tops unless we blue’em

i told u u was washing them,