import fuzion

jeff and the sharpie :bigthumb: dont forget the note pad :bowrofl:

ill have a seat for you in the ps tent :bigthumb:

sounds good

Yes. same for me too.

They having a DJ contest this year? Bilsky owned last year! Ill have to hit him up see if he is doing anything down there this year.

I will be the PITTspeed photographer at this event :bigthumb:

all the pics from previous years looks like a few clean cars surrounded by a TON of rice, this is why i hate car shows

i have a feeling this show might be like the first. If this proves to be true, it will be a blast.

i will be their who is entering their whips???

I was but car is apart right now so am not any longer.
Edit: Unless Mark SP71Supra can do a quote, prep and paint in like 3 days…

Thats cool… the only reason I am going is because I got a free ticket. My friend has an 05 white srt and wanted to talk to someone with mods, right now he just has a slowboy actuator and HID’s, he is having PTB issues… if I see ya there, ill come up and say hi. :beer:

cool i dont know if im entering my car its not were i want it yet. I might tho it will prob look better then half of the cars their lol. Is ur friend on here??

no, he isnt really big on the whole internet thing… not really that, he just says he dosent have time for it, lol… so im his only link to the “online world” lol

So Nick are you getting me in for free with the Pittspeed press pass or what

:bigthumb:

Hey now… I didnt even get in free with the PS pass… I had to go my own ways through a nice cute marketing girl from KISS. :slight_smile:

i think im going to register… got nothing else to do

I won two tickets to Pittsburgh Import Fuzion and two tickets to Sandcastle from 96.1 Kiss Radio station. I am moving in to school that day and wont be able to go. I got two tickets to Import fuzion (20$ value) and two all day tickets to Sandcastle to accompany them(50$ Value). So you could go to Sandcastle and do fun shit before 2:00, then go to the show, then go to sandbar afterwards. Anyone want the tickets? Make me an offer via PM.

what time is everyone going that is competing?

thats cause you keep pussing out from getting your ass handed to me in a race. go to the FLD asshole.

showcar :rolleyes:

QUESTION, since it’s supposed to thunderstorm sat. Is there a rain date or does everyone just chill in their cars?

I might come down later to check out the girls:bigok: Depends on cash flow:dunno: