Import Meet: September 10th

I know it’s the same day as Hot Rod Circus, but hopefully some of you guys can make it.

The meet was originally planned by thejdm.com, but has since been posted on numerous jdm sites. I didn’t want to leave the Pittspeed guys out. Just want to get together, BS, eat some wings, and show people that not all imports have big dumb bodykits and wings.

Here’s the details:
September 10th. Meet at Quaker Steak and Lube in Robinson at around 4-5pm. BS and grab something to eat. When everyone’s ready to leave there’s a bunch of guys that are heading to Dave and Busters for the rest of the night.

Right now there’s approximately 15 cars going. I hope to see some of you guys there. I know there’s TONS of good looking cars in the Pittsburgh area.

There’s members from pittspeed, thejdm, jdmuniverse, jdmcivic, honda-tech, clubsi, and some others coming. Pass the word along. We want to get a ton of cars together.

wouldnt meeting at pleasant hills QSL then just runnin down 885 to waterfront be easier??? plus theres more parking at pleasant hill :dunno:

i might be there if i’m not working

gas should be 5 bucks by then lol

ill be out hotrodcircus with the 69 nova or else i would come.

Not everyone is going to the waterfront. Plus there’s going to be alot of people not familar with Pittsburgh. They all knew how to get to Robinson, or knew the general location.

traydogg…I know. Johnstown Sheetz are now at 2.95/gallon. I’ll coast as far as possible.

I’d like to see some of you guys there. I haven’t met many people from here.

hmmn i might be there

i might be there… either in Amanda’s Mini (doubtful) or my Reno

maybe ill bring the huffy

:boink:

I did a quick count of definite cars and there’s definitely 18 going that have contacted me. That’s not counting the randoms going with them.

ive talked to you ek…i’m going for sure…pulled strings at work and got saturday off…BOOO YAH! cant wait, shits gonna be insane!

only fags drive zuks

i think me and bgblockelcamino will be up tomorrow night for some wings as well

no hotrod circus?

i don’t think i am going to head out

Cool. You should come out, whitey.

I had QS&L set aside alot of tables for around 6:00.

going to PSU to party for the night and race tomorrow. Actually was planning on going untill my friends from up there called.

just washed and waxed the tC, and cleaned the interior and hit up the bank!
im leavin chester around 3pm, and should get to QS&L around 4-415.

munster i’ll hit you up once i get closer to QS&L!

See everyone there, well who’s going that is!