Import Tuner Night at Wexford

Wexford Starlite Car Cruise announces “Import Tuner Night”

The Wexford Starlite Car Cruise, the largest weekly event of its kind, is inviting Sport Compact and Import Tuner owners and enthusiasts to Import Tuner Night, this Friday, July 22, 2005.

While the Starlite Car Cruise is the Friday home to many of the nicest of the area’s Sport Compact vehicles already, we are reaching beyond our regulars and inviting all devotees of this newest type of ride to hit the custom car landscape.

“Our cruise is one of the few in the area that really welcomes these cars and sees them as this generation’s expression of love for the automobile,” explains Dr. Jay Passavant, senior pastor and leader of North Way Christian Community’s Starlite Car Cruise. “Along with our 500 or so American Classics, we hope to have a couple hundred of these as well!”

We’ll also be rolling out the first phase of Pastor JR’s ‘89 Corolla Project we’re calling “Resurrect My Ride!” With aftermarket wheels, upgraded tires, a kickin’ audio system throughout and lighting effects, this rather ordinary car is beginning to take shape as quite the custom ride.

Join us for this special event Friday July 22 at 6:00 PM and marvel at the newest generation of custom automobiles.

Feel free to contact us through our website at www.starlitecarcruise.com for further information about “Import Tuner Night” at the Wexford Starlite Car Cruise.

wont be able to make it, dam school :frowning:

I’ll try to get the boosted vdub down…

:angel:

Tonight!!!

sweet…import t00ners

I will be out tonite for sure!

Great Whitey! Look me up. Blue “Starlite Car Cruise” shirt and a name tag says Jim Zufall

hope to stop by tonite

what do you have to do to be the featured club or car for a nite?

good deal, you can’t miss my car… it has a pittspeed euro plate on the front!

hmm might head out there. Got to shine up teh STi!

Go to our site: www.starlitecarcruise.com, click the contact link and ask Darryl about becoming a featured club.

damn, i need a pittspeed.com shirt to rock !

i will bring shirts, and stickers…

loading up the car now!

Thanks so much to everyone for the great response at Wexford Starlite Car Cruise tonight! It was great to meet many of you from the forum and elsewhere. We had several dozen imports which was a great addition to our total of 670 vehicles tonight!

Nice to meet Whitey and a few others as well. and congrats to Chris Bolin of Brownsville for winning the best Tuner award for his 91 Civic.

Be sure to listen to KDKA radio on Saturday at 2:00 for a report and update.

nice to have met u there, was a good turnout tonite

definitely was a good time, I am not sure if Chris is on here or not… He was the cover picture on the Sport Compact Night for the site as well.

was a good time, whitey should have hung out at the field club a lil longer tho… he missed out on redbull and vodkas…

i was beat man, and two car shows to cover today!!! argh

damn i wish i knew that was goin on. anyone know if they will be having another import cruise out there.