Importfest 2005

Is anyone going to Importfest this year? Is SON representing in any way??

i will be there then to the cruise … i go every year its a tradition but my car will not be entered!!

Im sure the show will have some 240’s in it, but they’ll be sponsored up shite boxes with retarded aero and ractive seats.

What day is importfest on?

Ty you going?

importfest is on the day the last season cruise.
the only 240 i seen last year was bryan’s s14. the goldish green one and sashas s14

^^^ dont forget the nasty green one with the vaidor bodykit, and some purplelish silv80

as for adam, its the 21th to the 23th if not mistaken

We’re gonna make a little vid at import fest, it’ll be hosted on the ILS site, I think you’ll all enjoy it, as for thinking we’re assholes, ohhhh boy will that opinion ever get stronger :lol:

bobos pissed and we need an outlet for his anger, what a perfect time?

Ahh ha ha ha, I wish I could come.

Pull some Jantos Package Deal’s and Harass the VTAK RACERS!!!

Sasha you think I can pick up some Forged Pistosn for my FC there? :wink:

^^ y not ??

sorry man they only have the mild steel 20thou overbore versions instock, however I hear the pine wood racing mirrors are selling well this season, apperently they put any nonVTEC equiped car directly into the forrest

haha we were crusiing around in pavy’s CL last night and the VTEC is so loud even stock hahahaha right at 5k mmmmmmmmmmmmmmhollowishintakegroanBRAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaa

Sash, this will help you out on your little adventure:

http://www.kalecoauto.com/

Cross Drilled Brake Lines are Key… :wink:

stock v-tec with a short ram toucan intake is the best combo… the sucking noise the intake makes only heightens the vtec MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH plus it gives you 27 WHP y0!

Jantos im going up north this weekend, i wont be going to import fest or the cruise, although even if i wasnt going up north i still wouldnt go to IF.

I’ll be at speedorama tho :stuck_out_tongue:

thanks for letting us know how you feel ty, i’ll be able to sleep tonight now!

satchy, my classes end early on saturday, maybe i could join for the vid?

If probably gonna check out IF, can’t miss out on the numerous very well done s15 front ends :wackit: See what new cars they decided to put it on (heard they have it on a stang, wtf???)

BTW: that site is hillarious, Motor Block Oil Bypass Kit, Exhaust Filter, Synthetic Blinker Fluid, Hollow Spark Plug Wires, Heavy Duty Cluth Belt, OMG :D/

Im glad you like the site.

hurry and keep posting!!

when you make your first 500 you get a free muffler bearing!

bing you’re always invite big guy

we meet 4pm sharp at import fest

jibbing at night in etob near my house as well after

lots of pizza pizza seshes as well

Ohhhh man only 462 more post to go!!! I don’t know about the muffler bearing I thing it just might give me too much horsepower, I think I should just stick with the basic air filter bypas kit.

Instant 32whp Increase over stock.