In need of Del Sol Parts for my sister

Lasat night my sister slid sideways into another vehicle with her Del Sol. I was wondering if anyone has any body parts or chassis parts for a 97 Del Sol. I think we are going to need a few things such as:
Pass. Axle
Pass. Fender
Pass. Control arms
Frt. Bumper and reinforcement
Pass. Steering Knuckle
Pass. Tie Rods
Possibly another Manual Rack and Pinion
Strut and possibly bearing plate

Just getting it out there to see if there’s anyone with some of these parts. I can get most of them but I’d like to help out anyone who has this stuff just sitting around! I’ll get pics later for everyone.

Thanks everyone!

damn, sounds like it was a pretty hard collision based on the parts you listed.

D’s ok, right?

ouch… i’m no honda guy, but i’ll certainly keep my eyes peeled for some parts. hope everybody is alright.

Mafdark had a parts car. donno if he still does or not.

it wasn’t that bad i guess. Any accident is bad though. She’s fine, but obviously a little shook. The damage was more just the crushable parts that are supposed to go. I just hope we don’t need a subframe or straightening or anything.

glad to hear she is okay dude.

I have a subframe that is being scrapped this weekend. let me know if you need it.

I also have a complete PS setup including pump, rack, and tie rods.

unfortunately the axle, control arms, and struts are already sold.

you know it probably wouldn’t hurt i guess. If you don’t mind tossing it or whatever my way that’s chill. I just don’t want to pass up the opportunity just in case you know. I appreciate your help man! I feel bad for my sis with this shit. First a drunk driver slams the back end and then this crap… ugh!

can i retrofit this car to haev power steering? I never thought of that…

yep, I have the whole setup… its all out here in rochester I should mention. But let me know what you need and i’ll find a way to get it to you.

I have a rear bumper beam with the foam (i think) if she needs that too, otherwise it will be scrapped with the car.

good to see people helping out. lemme know if you need a hand jay.

ok here is what u do

step 1
-post pics of said sister

step 2
-realize this is not the best forum for what u need

step 3
-join honda forum

:slight_smile:

BTW, I think all of the suspension/steering components are compatible with any EG cvic with the same engine/trans.

Thanks for the infor about the steering. I’ll ask if she wants that retrofit… i dont see why she wouldn’t, lol! No Problem about the location, I’ll let you know whats up in when i get her on the phone.

Responses:

Answer 1:
You obviously don’t know my sister and her fiance, lol.

Answer 2:
Don’t care, but people on this forum would probably have a genuine interest and the closest parts available should they have them.

It’s not like I can’t get some of these parts without a problem from, well, me.

Answer 3:
I already am, so no worries!

Not to sound like a complete dick, but please post relevant information in this thread. I’m well aware of how things get out of hand and I don’t need a hijack, LOL! Thank you!

Excellent, I’ll expand the search if need be to those as well. Thanks again!

i was gonna mention this as well. i did a few huge jobs on a '93 si and almost all of it is compatible.

so does this mean i dont get pics of ur sister?

rofl @ deadbeatrec

glad to hear shes ok J.

Thanks man.

Hey Mafdark let me know how much you want for the subframe and power steering setup. It seems like it would be worth while for her since she drives into albany for work and stuff. No PS makes for a bitch of a time parking!

I’ll PM you in a minute here.