In the seventies

Originally posted by Cutty
:rolleyes: another dumb statement from a Fuckstang owner.

factory 400-500 hp Muscle cars :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :slap:in the 13’s 14’s

Originally posted by Shaggy
Big Block factory cars running very high 13’s low 14’s is just stoooopid.

I’m glad Fuel Injection was devoloped :beer: :bowdown:
although the 50’s something vette had F.I.

The muscle cars looked badass, NO DOUBT!!! ( when i was a kid ) born 1981 :smiley: now i think yahhhh, but not thrilled :smiley:

to each his own: not direspecting anyone, But times have changed for me:tounge:

That’s true, the 1/4 mile times, but…factory stock on 6" wide polyglass tires. That’s one reason. The other is the restrictive exhaust manifolds typical of big big blocks of that era. There was no design at all, the ports were not even close to matching, cuz they knew as soon as the buyer got it home, they would slap on a set of headers. That’s it, better tires and headers, and the times dropped drastically. Some dealers put headers in the trunk when they sold em. Yenko put em on for you.

Originally posted by blackfive-o
That’s true, the 1/4 mile times, but…factory stock on 6" wide polyglass tires. That’s one reason. The other is the restrictive exhaust manifolds typical of big big blocks of that era. There was no design at all, the ports were not even close to matching, cuz they knew as soon as the buyer got it home, they would slap on a set of headers. That’s it, better tires and headers, and the times dropped drastically. Some dealers put headers in the trunk when they sold em. Yenko put em on for you.

your title should be pittspeed grandad

Originally posted by HaNnIBaL64
your title should be pittspeed grandad

or

simply I hate my 5.0:D

Originally posted by BlkP42E
82 REPRESENT!!

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
i dunno the supra we’ve been kicking around up here in butler has no problem sticking through 1st and 2nd…and it went 530hp on the dyno

Is that the guy that used to have the turbo e36?

i think so, i dindt’ know him then tho