Informative compression test info from my own car.

No exaggeration anywhere. Numbers are numbers breh. Do a leakdown and post results.

no , they dont . so if comp is low and a cyl has a slight missfire at idle and throws a code for it . its not a problem ? i have seen it before and it does cause problems .

i did a compression test on my trans am yesterday, the outcome were both the same cold, and well, hot…:dunno

that thing hasnt seen running temps in yrs …

my SS with the original motor did that. Idled normal and drove fine but on slight acceleration it would misfire and the SES would blink…then it would go off…

that resulted in 20psi with a tea spoon of oil LOL

In all honesty, just keep beating the piss out of it. Who really cares LOL

:dunno

:cry:

dude we dont need to hear about how you stuck a thermometer in your ass

geesh

true!

low compression for boosted cars is good anyways! LOL

no need to wait for my asshole to heat up, bitch hold compression like a motherfucker 24/7, just ask paws

In general, any kind of operational checkout on a piece of equipment is done with the piece being tested at as close to operating conditions as possible. Specifically, in this case, an internal combustion engine does not ‘seal’ up (PTWC, etc) until it’s at full operating temp, and that is when any kind of check should be completed.

I do agree with the lumberjack that something is slightly different with that cylinder when it’s not up to full temp (keep it mind it’s read from 10-15psi lower than the others, not 50 or anything), but I’m not concerned at all. I’ll continue to beat the shit out of the car and check the compression every plug change and update the thread if anything changes.

lolll

so I take it you have a 427 in that bitch?

have ya seen him walk ??? fucker always has heat goin on in there from the drildo thats permanantly in there . that and friction causes heat sooooooo he has a small fire all the time between those thighs . he is like peelin open a freshly grilled , grilled cheese smamich

?

I was talking about richies asshole in relation to the new corvette photo thread…

actually i put a ls9 in it:wow

Gotcha. Sorry. I was having phone secks with John…again

baller.

blue rim?

Every service manual ever says to do it at op temp? The Shift518 manual says different??

We’re talking less than 10% variation when cold, you aren’t going to get a misfire for that.