Ingersoll Rand Type 30 253 air compressor 17cfm@175psi 60gal 220 single ph MINT

For Sale Ingersoll Rand Type 30 253 air compressor 220 1ph 17cfm@175psi 60gal - $1100

I purchased this compressor and 6 others from a plant that closed up. The heads, motors and plumbing were taken apart when they moved them into storage. I purchased them disassembled with the intent to refurbish and sell.

This is an Ingersoll Rand type 30 model 253. These are the old, cast iron, completely rebuildable work horse compressors. Anyone who knows compressors knows that these are bullet proof and are NOT the throw away in 3 years type IR’s you get from big box stores currently. The compressor pump is spec’d to produce 17cfm @ 175psi.

I put a Baldor 3hp 220V single phase motor on this machine and ran it for a few weeks now to make sure its reliable and working well. The following are real time recorded fill times, and I can verify this when you come to look at the machine.

0-175psi 60 gal fill time 6 minutes and 55 seconds!
125-175psi 60 gal recharge time 1 minute 18 seconds!

Fill CFM = 13.806
Recharge CFM = 20.98

Which verifies the 17CFM average rating from the factory.

During the refurbishment all the oil was drained, compression and cylinder walls were verified. New 30W detergent free compressor oil was put in. The head and tank were cleaned and repainted.

New hardware was used as follows:

-30w Campbell hausfeld compressor oil $23
-Adjustable 220V 30amp Pressure switch $65
-10 gauge wire from switch to motor, in new conduit. $15
-12 gauge wire from switch to wall with new 220v plug $13
-Check valve $31
-Compression and flare fittings for tank feed pipe, and new copper feed pipe $15
-Oil drain pipe $10
-Pressure gauge $15
-3 V-belts $39
-Tank drain ball valve $10
-Grade 8 hardware and aluminum motor mount tension spacers $6

As you can tell I didn’t skimp on anything and this has been gone over thoroughly. $242 in new parts were used in this refurbishment.

This compressor will last a lifetime for its next owner and deliver plenty of air for a small to medium sized shop or garage.

BUMP $1100 takes it price dropped because I have a new tool I want to get for that price! lol

Sold! lock it up