Injector flow testing

Anyone know of any shop in Toronto/GTA that can benchtest/flowtest injectors?

Something similar to what Deatschwerks was doing and giving a large
report on each injector.

Eurodrive in Burlington

Number?
Location?
Website?

Number?
Location?
Website?[/quote]

Euro-drive is wicked.

i had my mother-in-law of all people drop off a clutch to have rebuilt and they turned it around in a single day and charged exactly how much they said they would.

it was a ceramic 6-puck clutch disc and they redid the whole thing.

they are just of the QEW in Burlington sorta by Ikea.

They are wicked indeed…

I’m also running a Euro Drive 6 Puck but a Kevlar setup vs the Ceramic but it took them 3 days vs 1 because he had to order in the Kevlar Pucks as they werent in stock.

I will rep them until the day I die because I love the friggin clutch and the price was awesome to top it off and then throw in the service and their un-beatable :wink:

Gentlemen, we’re talking about injectors not clutches. I was aware of
their in-house clutches but let’s focus us on the subject. :rofl:

I sent them an e-mail but will phone them tomorow I suppose. Anyone
know of their prices (on injector testing)

Anyone else to consider?

i was just backing them up with some positive feedback.

Let me know what price you get G.

Welp sent an e-mail in the morning and got an answer within a couple
hours (should have checked my home e-mail from work :rofl: )

Well here you are Dustin :slight_smile:

that is a wicked price… dont tell them you are brown though, there might be a suspected terrorist sur-tax…

instead of Gautam Lad… maybe put… George Laddy… from Scottland… = $4 per injector…yes

KW Fuel Injection here in town can do Flow Testing and also charge $5 an injector. So I would assume that is a normal going rate.

:rofl: Too late.

I guess they’d be worried if my name was Abudllah El Sayeed or some shit. :rofl:

George Laddy!

ahahahaha

BAHAHA!!

Amazing…

i was there last week and they only charged 3 bucks each but whatever , and they dont give u a printout really, but im sure they can seeing as how they have the same testing equip as everyone else

I got 4 injectors cleaned and tested, took them a couple days because 2 of them were really bad. Overall not that bad.

did u end up going to them ? or did u find someone closer?

Holy old dead. Nah never did end up getting it done.

Been using the injectors for over a year+ and they’re just fine (they’re Nismo 740cs btw)

Y u rez stuff from 06?