Installed my BBS CHs (teaser pics)

Got a set of 18x8.5 BBS CHs from James and Brian at BimmerWorld (thanks again guys) and some Dunlop Star Specs from TireRack.com - got everything mounted today and installed the wheels this afternoon.

Better photos tomorrow (and then after I drop it next week when my KWs arrive), but here are 2 teasers:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3304/3430142097_3ebc8d104e_o.jpg

sorry, iPhone and high-pressure-sodium lights in the basement (mixed with daylight)

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3617/3430142077_59a3f03659.jpg

(yes I know, it looks like an X5 lol)

LOL this is 4 users now that are rockin CH’s 3 of which are BMW’s. Looks great man I love the wheels. Are you going to keep them silver?

EDIT- We are not only both rockin CH’c but I have DIREZZA’s as well. Mine are 19’s though and not silver.You see this comparison was made as it was funny to me we both had Ch’s and dunlops on our BMW’s. I think 66impalla will now sleep better at night!

CH’s and LM’s always look good :tup:

I am keeping 'em silver. I love LMs but not on the Touring, only Coupes/Sedans… So far, really liking the Dunlops (shockingly)

shadowline please

what variant kw’s did you go with?>
i have kw v3’s and i love em.

“just” V1s - it’s my daily that might see a trackday or two

re: shadowline I debated it, but I just don’t think I want to on this car, I like how it outlines the windows - on a sedan or coupe I’d say otherwise…

Looks good!

looks great …

“sorry, iPhone and high-pressure-sodium lights in the basement (mixed with daylight)”

what are you growing weed ??

nah, commercial building w/ underground garage LOL

:tdown:

and so it begins, might as well cut to the chase and give Turner (TMS) a call… just saying :slight_smile:

Chs are the new lm, everbody has em

I almost got LM reps but really prefer these on the wagon…

eat a bag (and buy my Z, lol)

Awesome looking!

Looks good! Perfect on that car!

I like the dunlops too although I dont like the ride but it might just be from 19’s in general.

:frowning:

you got star specs in 19’s? Where?

CH’s look awesome on BMW’s. Great choice!

the BBS’s look great, such a premium wheel!