Inteiror swap with red/black? for grey/black

So anyone with an 02 spec with the cool red/black want to trade me interiors?> i’ve been seeing many people doing this on the vboard, but all those ppl that want to do it live in the USgay. so if anyone is interested let me know, thanks

I don’t think we have any 02 members… Want all black? Please!!!

You are looking for the Red&Black Seats?

Wow, I though nobody wanted the red/black. I ordered my 03 and didn’t even know they had changed the interior. The dealer gave me all 02 brochures, and the red/black was the only thing I didn’t like. Boy was I happy to have silver/black. 8)

I agree - the Lava interior was hideous in my opinion. All the magazines said exactly the same thing at the time as well.

However, now that everyone is going away from that color, it’d probably be somewhat unique again. I’ll still take my Silver and Black, thank you! :E

yah i do want the red/black, i’ve alwyas liked it with the silver, it makes the interior so much more unique i think. cause the rear seats look awsome with the red and black weave over, i dunno just somethign i likey. but i guess it just wont happen. haha oh well one day maybe

I have my front seats just sitting in the basement waiting for a new home, I’ll trade you, but my car is in storage so the back for you would still be all black, plus on my rear seat pad there is a little burn mark from some idiot when I first got my car, (I beat the piss out of him for it :finga:), anyhow if you want to trade they are yours, all you’ll need to do is find a rear ass pad, but the rear back pad of mine is mint, I would love to trade interiors tho, what colour are your door pads? Anyhow we could certainly do this in the Spring Ryan! Oh and if you could find a rear ass pad from a autowrecker or something I would pay for it for you.

I have my front seats just sitting in the basement waiting for a new home, I’ll trade you, but my car is in storage so the back for you would still be all black, plus on my rear seat pad there is a little burn mark from some idiot when I first got my car, (I beat the piss out of him for it :finga:), anyhow if you want to trade they are yours, all you’ll need to do is find a rear ass pad, but the rear back pad of mine is mint, I would love to trade interiors tho, what colour are your door pads? Anyhow we could certainly do this in the Spring Ryan! Oh and if you could find a rear ass pad from a autowrecker or something I would pay for it for you.[/quote]

You have Brembos, do you have the side air bags?

Nope, you didn’t get the Brembos?

yah i have red front seats sitting around as well.