intercooler for sale

i have a intercooler for sale, the size is ruffly about length 24" x height 9" x width 3.5" its not in perfect condition tho the company is treadstone rated for about 600 hp. there is 2 dents 1 on each side, the first picture is the worst out of the 2 dents and the third picture isnt that bad. there is some dirt that needs 2 b cleaned as u can see in the first picture. make some offers.
i also have rim 1 of them is in perfect condition 1 has a minor dent the other two have bigger dents. tires are almost brand new size is 205/40/r17

I got a greddy for free that was just slightly worse than that, they are not hard to fix I may be interested if the price is right…

PM sent

how much would you want for it? and how much would this affect the intercooler?

are you kidding man?..lol… a significant section of the endtank was completely seperated from the core…lol

ill give you 40 bucks

does it leak? did you pressure test it? it looks like it leaks hard. if it doesnt ill give you 50 bux

take it for 50 bucks if it leaks return it i dont think its gonna leak tho.
i live in brampton highway 50 and highway 7 area.
twistedsteel how much do u think itll cost to fix maybe ill fix it and sell it

pics of rims

more pics

why dont you just block one end with your hand and put your mouth to the other end firmly and blow? it sounds dirty…but it gets the job done…if u have some intercooler piping do the same thing but under water with hot and cold sides of the pipes not submerged…if bubbles appear is leaking…

ill do that and let u know

i tried checking seems like there is no leeks

Did this IC fall off the car on one side?..the scrapes and the larger dent leave me into beliving so :S

does any 1 need any front end parts from a s13 front end like calipers tension rod etc.

no it didnt fall off, it hit the the curb. the car spun out and went backwards into the curb . the scrapes are prolly bucuz of the two truck it prolly scraped the side walk. honestly that dent even confuses me becuz its on the top of the intercooler, but the pipes broke on that side so maybe it did tip over.

Thanks Bing I have repaired the intercooler and mounted it on the front of my car lol I bent the truth a little on the condition of the FMIC, but she has been repaired and all the fins straightened out to original working order.

and as far as repairing the FMIC for you I can do it, but its hard to tell whether or not there is any holes in it that need to be patched.

PM me for more details if interested or I will buy it for my other car…

Thanks James

any 1 want those tires and rims tires are like almost brand new. 2 of the rims are use able im not asking 2 much i jus wana get rid of em some 1 take em for like a resonable price jus make a offer. i can tell u where u can get replacement for 2 of the rims from. but i think u would only have 2 replace 1 other 1ns seems repairable