Interest Check or FS: OEM S13 BLACK LEATHER SEATS. Front and Rear. MINT!!!!

Just an interest check on these seats. They are mint. Original and rare as hell.

Fronts: Not sure how much to ask…same as S14 leathers due to rarity I guess.
$500.00

Rears: Not sure how much either…
$200.00

Dont yell at me, I have no idea how much this stuff is worth because IVE NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE!!! It`s that rare. hahahhahah.

Post up your offers if any or post up your:

WTF BBQ OMG ARE YOU ON CRACK, I SAW THAT SHIT ON EBAY FO, FOHHTIIEEEE FOHH FIFFFFTEEEE.

i would give you 200 for rears
or 500 for everything lol

sorry for the lowball

That’s not a terrible offer. No need to apologize. I’d sooner sell the fronts than the rears though. As I will be replacing the fronts anyways.

I’ll consider yiur offer, I’m going to see how below budget I really am with the new situation in my life.

hey ronnie if its not sold yet let me know.

OEM blacks are fucking rare, good deal man.

Aren’t OEM blacks a JDM thing only?

Pretty rare, but they are available here as well.

They are still available and still testing waters. I think I’m gonna keep the rears for now.

So taking offers on the fronts. They are mint.

400 for the front seats. Keeping the rears. These are mint people. No rips, tears, stains or any damage whatsoever.

Just got hit with more bad news. 350 for the fronts.

sell me the rear seats…200 pick up. lmk

Keeping the rears.

would those front seats fit on the gts-t? if they are im very interested…cash on hand!

yeah, they would, 3 bolt holes line right up…then you just have to do a minor mod for the back cornero or mount with 3. I currently run a GTR seat with no issues. Three holes.

Dude, if you were selling all 4. I’d trade you my re-upholstered s13 seats plus cash for these.

Fucking mint.

Nvm man I would have bought them tomorrow but my friend convinced me to buy this alarm system… If they r still forsale in two weeks u will hear from me…

Cool man. In two weeks, theywon’t be for sale anymore. :slight_smile: I’ll keep em if not sold by then.

how much would u sell me for one? i want it for the front passanger of the gts…so it would be the driver side on yours?

Fronts are still for sale.