Updated S13 OEM Black Leather Interior FS/FT.

====NO PM’S. CALL, TEXT, POST UP OR EMAIL.=====
ronniefung@gmail.com

OEM Black Leather. TWO Rear BENCHES. Prefer to sell just the one set of rears and one set of front. Will sell just driver seat. Before you guys complain about the price, ask yourself how many of them youve seen before. They are high priced because they are RARE and look awesome if you like leather. They are OEM. I will sit on em (no pun intended ahha) rather than sell these for dirt cheap.

-Front and Rear Black Leather without lines

-Rear Without Lines

• $250

-Rear With Lines (Leather feels better on these)

Black leather door panels and Black leather glove box. Also EXTREMELY RARE and look amazing. (as long as my suede panels are still at corpse`s.) :slight_smile:

• $240

I know this stuff is priced high but ask yourself, “How many black leather interiors have I seen in an S13? I mean, original OEM black leather in an S13?”

Make an offer based on your answer to that question. :slight_smile:

I won’t bite.

Accepting trades for:

-5x114.3 WHEELS.
-16" Winter Tires
-GTR Injectors (440cc)
-T3 Turbo of some sort or any decent ball bearing turbo rated for UP TO 350 whp, ie 2871. 16G, 18G, etc…

[QUOTE=ronnie416;452781]====NO PM’S. CALL, TEXT, POST UP OR EMAIL.=====
ronniefung@gmail.com

YOU BOUGHT MY CAR!??!?!

SOMEONE SCOOOP those seats, epic find when I scored those.

Those seats have seen some hardcore JDM ass !

Good luck with the car, GO STANDALONE!

Yeah! I bought the car. I woulda went standalone but the rings went on the motor a coupla days after I bought the car. :frowning:

It’s not got an RB in it. :slight_smile: Feels much better! Not nearly as torquey but still feels awesome!

Leather have a deposit on them holding them until Friday. If it doesn’t go through, I will relist them at that point for a lower price minus whatever I keep from the deposit. Anyone who contacted me about them, pls contact me again in case the deal does not go through. I will be able to sell the, for cheaper at that point.