Interest in a group buy of braided steel brake lines?

Well, just like the helmet group buy…
Who would be interested in some stainless steel brake lines through fullblown? They can make them up I am assuming with whatever ends you need but specifically the lines for a S13 to Z32 300zx conversion. If your interested post up what kind you need. e.g. Z32 conversion or standard S13 etc…

I don’t have a quote from them on prices, but I do know if they make them up it will be cheaper than buying lines from a company like Russel etc. I am guessing in the range of $70-$90 for a pair, but don’t quote me on that yet, just a ballpark.

are these lines going to be dot approved or what is the deal. I’m all for buying a set, but I’m not gonna sacrafice safety to save a few bucks. I would like a set for the maxima 97-99.
Thanks

If you want direct fit brake lines… I will sell only prebiult ones!

This group buy is for CUSTOM FIT brake lines only. It is neccessary only because no other alternative is available.

If you need brake lines for your Altima, 240, Mustang, whatever… if they make a pre-biult line, I reccomend that… custom lines for a custom application.

Thank you,

I’d be in. steel braided lines one of the better bang for buck upgrades. Cheap and you notice big difference right away.

hey guys i am not trying tot ake away business from full blown but i work at a shop and i get 50% off on stainless line and the fittings anything u want i will make up a set of 300zx lines and see how much it costs me and ambey i can make up few more! but fullblown has first dibs on buyers!