GB: DOT approved 300zx stainless brakelines *coloured*

ladies and gents this is BIG!!!

Now available are DOT approved, stainless steel brakes lines for the Z brake conversion on a 240sx.

these brake lines are professionally manufactured in the Niagara Region to full DOT spec with only the higest quality of materials.

here is a picture of the fittings:

http://www.son240sx.ca/cpgallery/albums/userpics/10135/normal_SS%20Line%202.JPG

here is one line being pressure tested:

http://www.son240sx.ca/cpgallery/albums/userpics/10135/normal_Machine.JPG

http://www.son240sx.ca/cpgallery/albums/userpics/10135/normal_Pressure%20Test.JPG

but the REALLY COOL PART!!!

http://www.son240sx.ca/cpgallery/albums/userpics/10135/normal_SS%20Colors.JPG

the lines are available in 4 different colours:

RED / BLUE / BLACK / or boring silver eeeeewwwwwwwwww…

i havent ever seen that before, colour match those blue wheels BITCHES!!!

the pricing is as follows and there IS minimum order requirements so if only 7-8 of you guys want them… no one gets them.

stainless lines in standard silver colour: $135
stainless lines in custom colours: $140

shipping in eastern Canada is only $5, or you can wait until a meet.

lead times are yet to be established, prices are of course in Canadian dollars

each or per pair

Better be per pair :eek3:

each???@?@?@

obviously per pair…

as for pricing, PDM sells NON-DOT approved lines for $86 usd + shipping which is about $125 ish cdn…

get better lines in fancy colours for a few bucks more

Baller Status: MAX!

It ends up being cheaper than from pdm cuz they rape you on fees and the exchange rate and on shipping.

Front & Rear are same or? If yes, put me down to for two sets, I’m saving the $10 and going with boooooring silver :smiley:

No the rears are completly different, though I’m sure bing can make them they are just your standard 10mm banjo fitting.

actually guys, this is not my incarnation, it is Theo’s (theo23)

if you would like to make requests for different applications they should be directed to him.

theo is a busy dude so i’ll be handling the group buys and all that jazz just because theo knows as well as all you guys that you wont get fukked around by me as with some other people who try the group buy thing.

theo was showing me these the other day. VERY nice product. what is the minimum order requirement?

10 at the VERY least…

sorry. what exactly is the physical difference between DOT approved and not? simple words do not allow for higher pricing in a product like this

need rears too

It ends up being cheaper than from pdm cuz they rape you on fees and the exchange rate and on shipping.

Plus you know they have been tested fully and will not fail.

1.average player - silver colour: $135 // Pick-up in niagra meet.

Question: What makes these lines DOT approved?

Answer: The DOT governing bodies have performed extensive tests on the work that this machine does. They have deemed that the assemblies which it produces, including all of the individual fittings and parts, meet or exceed the Department of Transportation’s safety requirements for use on motor vehicles driven on public roads and highways.
Each machine has its own signature that it stamps on each crimp that it makes so that in the unlikely event that something does go wrong, it can be traced back to that machine.

Every single Line that comes out of this machine is tested to 3400 psi!!! EVERY LINE!!!

The lines have a Teflon coating around the Stainless Steel to prevent road grime from getting in between the SS and the internal hose and possibly causing wear to the hose. The Teflon coating also prevents the braided SS from wearing through any parts on your car.

LEAD TIMES for these lines will be approximately 2 weeks. If this buy gets sealed up by Friday August 5th, they will probably be ready for pick up at Bing’s meet.

1. average player - silver colour: $135 // Pick-up in niagra meet.
  2. Theo23 (Theo) - Black: $140
  3. brianphung (Brian) - black: $140 pick up at niagara meet or from theo

I have the PDM Conversion lines on my 240. All I have to say is way to many threaded fittings. Has about 4 fittings pre line. Installed them and they leaked for almost all fittings, had to keep tighting them at each fitting till they stopped. From the pics bing posted there are no threaded fitting beside the ones that have to be there, even if it’s a bit more, it seem like a better buy due to the leak problems I had with my PDM’s. My PDM’s came to $122 at my door Canadian.

3. brianphung (Brian) - black: $140 pick up at niagara meet or from theo
  4. bing - blue $140