interesting article on female orgasms

:word:
Her getting hers = she’s more enthusiastic to do it again = more of you getting yours.
But one thing I’ve always wondered about is, and girls i’ve talked to have agreed on it, if it’s not a one time thing, why would you fake it? That means:
#1 he thinks whatever he did that obviously didnt work was good, and he’ll probably do more of the same
#2 the girl doesn’t get hers, and once he keeps doing the same thing, it repeats, probably multiple times.

I guess the key is to have a communicable relationship where you can tell each other to try this or that without making them feel inferior…

unless it’s a one time deal. in that case, i’ll get mine, and get out, i’ll even get her vibrator for her on my way out the door. :wave:

last night… … how about you…

She fucked herself with the purple pussy eater last night…

ugh I need to go home ive been here since 9am… last night was roughhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol

lol steve how about them 2 girls from canada from the last meet? i seen them up at daily the weekend before i left… one girl had on practically nothing

No comment on that one… lets just say “I got arrested” before

AHAHAHAA how old were they… they had to be at least 19 if they were in rumours to begin with… so yeah

I went to Rumours when I was 17

19 and 20 I think they said… I wouldn’t have cared if she was 17 amy’s fuckin smokin

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
they saw the lumina and you got vip status

So yeah age means nothing…chick+good ID=get in anywhere…well almost at least

wait maybe 16…same difference.

we went to rumours for the **** meet when rockkittie came up and then again for the hell of it with the drunken DDR that mesmond… lost at… him and dennis both… :lol:

:frowning:

LIES LIES LIES

yeah cause you live where i live… and you know the people i do… roger that…

getting all angry now huh, dont be so defensive, now we all know your lying. :stuck_out_tongue:

i have a really funny story i could insert here that would end all this bickering…

…yeah?

This shit is gonna go at least 5 pages… If not 5 MORE pages…

:lolham:

hahahahahahahahahaha ooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah.

so do it

Yeah word, out with it!