Interesting little mini-diesel truck

possibly an s10/ranger killer?

I know I’d buy one in a heartbeat for a run around truck

http://www.dfwmahindra.com/

thoughts?

interesting. 300ft lbs that thing is a stump puller.
one of neater swapped vehicles i had here was a toyota 4runner with diesel swap. guess in australia they have diesels in them. so customer had motor imported here.

best swap was a cummins into a s-10 but i do like the style of that truck. will it pass the crash tests in america though?

domestics should start putting their mini diesels in the mini trucks…

I do belive that are,herd talk of a smaller duramax for the little trucks!:blue:

herd rumors over the last few years of 1/2 ton diesels

I remember hearing about a 4.5L Diesel being available in the Colorados/Canyons a little while back, I guess it hasn’t happened yet. That would be cool.

diesel FTW

I like the idea in the link, but could they make that truck any uglier?

they could always ptu the normal duramax in the little trucks and put a cummins in the full size… :smiley:

No 4wd No care. I’d like to see this tq monster pull a 5k trailer/boat out of slippery launch at the river.

how much i wonder? would be great for me for work

yup,it would be nice to see a cummis in a fullsize,the havnt done it yet,because we all know a dodge aint no truck!:bigok:

all of the trucks come with 4wd, I don’t think they make a 2wd model

I would actually consider buying one of these. It’s pretty ugly, but if the price is right, it would be a killer DD. If they make one in a stick shift (it seems like they are using 6-speed automatic as a key feature on every model), I would seriously be interested.

Just saw the four door version in person over the weekend in Atlanta… and yeah, don’t care how much power it’s got. It’s a goofy looking truck.

ford makes a 4.5 diesel v6 they use in the low cab forward

i’m not sure how big it actually is but that’d be an interesting swap into a smaller truck