interesting topic in the office today

What was ur worst defeat and greatest win in ur video game history?

worst defeat: playing tecmo superbowl and my boy picked one off with joey browner of the vikings and took it to the house to end the game. even worse was that he shut down tecmo BO all game.

greatest victory: NHL 94…stanley cup finals game 7, blues vs pens, i set up brett hull with a one-timer with 2 seconds left and beat my cousin to win the cup.

edit: player vs player games

worst defeat was about a yr after halo came out for xbox and we used to get 4 systems linked on 4 tv’s at my buddies and play deathmatch and capture the flag with 16 people. man acouple of them were so good it was totally unfair haha. lots of broken controllers in that house.

best victory probably actually taking the time to beat some of the stupid rpg games like the final fantasy series. lots of freakin hrs.

Greatest Victory:
Playing Quake Capture the flag in my comp. class (about 6 years ago). There was easy 18 people including the teacher (go figure, substitute). It was coming down to the wire and our sub goes for the flag, dodges about 4 people then jumps for the cap point. I just picked up a railgun and JUST barely hit him in the head, he goes down and all you here in my class room is “MOTHER F*CKER!!” from the sub.

Worst Defeat:
Their was a game out for the computer awhile back called Tribes. All I remember from those days is going threw about 4 keyboards a month from picking them up and twisting them.

Best Viewed Defeat:
I just remembered this. BIGMackDSMer on here was playing a online RPG game. At the time, me and my buddy BigT where playing call of duty 2 beside him. (His house used to be the Gaming Arena, anyway) Out of no where Mike (bigmackdsmer) goes “The Kings in the castle, The kings in the castle!” Me and BigT stop what where doing to look over to see Mike go “F*cking Shit” and pushes himself away from his computer. When I say “push” I mean rocket himself across the room because hes on a computer chair. :bigthumb: good times… I love video games

we came to the conclusion in the office… golden eye on N64 >* for multiplayer enjoyment. damn proximity mines!

Victory: SoulCalibur 2, NHL07, or NFL2K5 against ANYONE

Defeat: Any first person shooter on any console.

holy shit you are a bunch of faggots

x eleventy queerbillion

I can’t remember my worst defeat since there have been so many, but my favorite video game moment was the first time I played Halo back in high school. There were a bunch of guys playing on a system link who played all the time. Within my first few minutes, I was flying around on a warthog and somehow flipped it and it landed on all 4 guys on the other team and killed them. Completely by accident.

never would have guessed.

I’m rusty, because I rarely have time to play, but I bet I can still beat you with some consistency at SoulCalibur 2.

And defeat at first-person shooters on PCs also…I remember Unreal Tournament going at about one-to-one.

And you still suck at StarCraft.

i haven’t played starcraft for 6 or 7 years. im down

last night I was playing madden. score was 27/20 bengals.
I ran it down all the way to the 1 yard line with 3 secs left and called timeout, tried willie down the middle on 4th down and they held me back for no gain. and they got a personal foul. I then got to repeat 4th down. time clock was at 0.00, I snapped the ball and handed it off to parker for a dive into the endzone for a touchdown. extra point was good. tied 27/27, won the coin toss and pushed my way down the field to the 13 yard line. tried twice for a touchdown then ended up kicking a field goal on 3rd down winning the game.

I should have saved the replay, I couldnt beleive I won the game like that