interior panel differences - coupe only

i sold a friend in the US some coupe a-pillar and b-pillar interior panels a month ago.

the a-pillars are the same from hatch to coupe but the b-pillars are different obviously.

he is telling me that the panels that i sent him are for a coupe without sunroof whereas his car does have a sunroof.

i dont think there is any difference between these panels for the coupe with and without roof, only the headliner should differ.

anyone know anything else?

The FSM makes no distinction between models with or w/o sunroofs.

Show your friend this:
http://www.efnetcars.com/albums/dump/biy.jpg

The pannels are not different between a coupe with or without a sunroof.

Bing Did he have Auto Seat Belts?

If he did have auto seatbelts the issue he is having is the roofliner is
cut shorter on those cars dude to the sliders that are placed in the
A-Piller and along the upper half of the door sil. He now needs to get a
new roof liner one from a car in which does not have Power Seatbelts.

but…thats what the search function is for…right?

anywho…

is the statement below correct?

that Apillars between the hatchbacks and the coupes are the same exact thing? because this can help me widen my search significantly, im looking for A pillars to convert my gay AT belts to MT belts, i have the headliner issue worked out, and i have the B pillar and belts from a JDM silvia, i just need the proper A pillars to finish my conversion properly…

^wasnt on the search back then dumbass and yes a pillars are the same dont you know how to use the search?

yes i do…its how i found this already existing thread…

why is it you wanna call me a dumb ass for using the search funtion? when usually people get bitched at for NOT using the search function…i really dont understand that concept…i found an old thread that had to do with info i needed…i requested confirmation on it…

whats so bad about that?

Good job?! :slight_smile:

appreciated but not neccessary sir…im just tryin to keep the clutter down ya know…if anyone has a spare set of said Apillars that work with the MT seatbelts lemme know…