International Center Car parts sale

Hey everyone,

Just thought I would let everyone know that this weekend (sat & sun) there is a huge aftermarket car parts sale at International centre on Derry and airport. They cater for ALL kind of makes and models, it sounds pretty good.

Check it out

www.allaboutcars.ca

Check out the list of exhibitors it’s a joke. It looks like it’s concentrated more towards domestics…Hmmm maybe I will find a supercharger for my Buick! …Oh wait I have to pay just to get in? If I have to go see those exhibitors they should be paying me. …I’ll pass on this one.

show was pretty weak
jareds s14.5 was there… as well as some company w/ a completley stock R32 GTR that they were trying ot sell for $38,000. :shock:

Still, there are no other shows until Speedorama in late Jauary… Might be worth 10 measly bucks.

Depends… I stopped thinking shows were good value after I went to Import Fest. Absolute crap, I’ve never been so dissapointed in my life.

^^^^ i was actually disappointed after the first dark nights show, one measly z32 representing the nisan family.

ugh

and now with the silvias and drifting being the next big trend, the 240 will probably get some props (i don’t know why it didn’t when u could actually buy one brand new) so there will be more 240’s at the shows, but i’m not sure if i will like what i see

yours truly

the spoiler nazi

I didn’t go to Dark Knights, too much money, too short notice (I found out the day before), but yeaa… there were domestics at import fest! Can they not READ??? lol
There were a couple of nice cars… bone stock whiteR33 gts-t, an old black supra that was owned by these 2 brown dudes (was a really nice supra, I posed for some pics with it), it had the headlight conversion, and the guys wired the pop up motors to have these little underspoilers come out. Looked pretty pimp. It actually had engine enhancements too lol… unlike every other graffick’d out piece of crap there.
The other i liked was this white tib with the powerpuff girls on it. Not cuz of much else, but I found it pretty damn funny and gave it props for that. That and the fact that not that many girls do up their cars.
Another worthy mention was this corolla that had a NES in the back :wink: Booya to all the PS2’s in cars haha. But i hated everything else about that corolla.
There was also a pretty nice lookin S13 sil that everyone was ignoring.
The girls were MEDIOCRE OMFG :stuck_out_tongue:
FInally the hall of shame goes to… I don’t remember if it was a cavalier or a saturn, but it had the '02 sonata headlights and looked absolutely retarded. I wanted to punch the owner for insulting my mom’s sonata by putting them on his car :smiley: