interns

Hey all, I’m looking for two interns. These positions will be paid based on time spent at the office as a base, as well as paid a percentage of the project that would be worked on. Here are the two positions and their descriptions…

Vinyl Graphics / ihatestickers intern :: This person would assist in producing stickers, preparing orders, and helping with any other sign/vinyl graphics jobs. We are looking for someone who can help out a couple hours per day, and we can pay accordingly.

Graphic Design :: Looking for a freelance or intern graphic designer. This person would create website comps, logos, design business cards, etc. This job would be paid mostly by commission which could be as high as $500 or more.

Please let me know if you are interested or know anyone who is interested. You can send me a resume at info_AT_technoticmedia_DOT_com. If you are interested in the graphic design position, please include a portfolio or some links to past accomplishments.

Thanks!

PMed

So for the intern position, a business major would fill that accordingly? I’ll have my roommate send his resume over.

:picard:
What does a business major have to do with graphic design?

You are running a fucking business aren’t you? Preparing orders, and helping out with office type tasks seems like something fit for a business intern. Not sure how much time you expect this position to work on designing graphics. I assumed that’s why you had a SEPARATE graphic design intern position to be filled. :picard:

Business major to sort orders? Lulz, a high school dropout can do that.

PMing you now, i’m a New Media Marketing major at RIT

i am currently going to school for custom painting and graphics

camarojoe had a friend that was looking for graphic work.

I have a friend who fits this perfectly, but being in EA it is not realistic.
He is about to get his design degree and has interned for the buffalo bills.