Any Draftsmen/Designers looking for a job?

Well, we’re a man down right now… and if what I hear is true, we may be loosing another one on top of that. I haven’t talked with the boss yet, but I’m sure that we’re going to be looking for 2-3 people in the next few months if work continues like it is. I’m 99% sure you’d be a contract worker…

if you’re looking for a job and in the buisness, let me know. We use mostly UniGraphics… some other software too, so you’d be shown how to use it (assuming you have good drafting/modeling skills/experiance of some sort). Most of the people we hire have never used it before coming here so it’s not a big deal.

We do mostly mechanical design and some industrial. Work duties would probably include more drating than modeling… atleast until you got a grasp of the product line. I figured I’d let ya’s know… help out those that need a job.

pay…company name Pm Me

let me know i dont have a degree but ive been drafting/designing for about 8yrs between school and work. shoot me a pm with details.

Steve PM me with details about pay and company info. I have 5 years experience in the field, have degree, and started drafting 10 years ago in high school.

need any part time design help or an intern? i still have 2 semesters left :frowning:

is this all 9-5 work? I’d be interested for some side work. I’m a whiz with inventor…

Hey man, sorry… “most likely” not, but ya never know I guess. Shoot me a PM

all PM’s sent :slight_smile:

Newman, nah… I doubt their looking to sub-contract or anything like that… it’d be a 9-5 position if anything