Side work, Drafter/ Designer for soildworks

This would be great for a student or someone with free time that can make the deadlines.

You will work for me has a sub. You will be paid in cash, on a job, by job completion.

The work needs to be done in soildworks…nothing else will work…

PS. I am not going to pay $75/ hr, but I am not going to pay $5/ hr also.

PM or post if you want more information.

bump

Is this on location? if not, I"m in.

yes would we work from home…your office…would this be drafting only …what other responsibilities would be involved.

I am an extremely fast drafter… but only with autodesk products…

big e?

Send me a PM, I’m long distant but we maybe able to work something out. What version of SW?

It is not on location, I have an FTP site you can upload the files too. I have an office in ROC, so meeting up with you there once and a while would be nice.

Please see above post, you would only be drafting, or redrafting changes after tests have been completed. Quick turn around is the only “responsibility”

I thought of you, well this deal might come with a copy of 2012… :wink:

? :404 erorr:

If I have a project that has drawings already that might work, but most of the times I do not. SO I have to make the part, then build them and test them.

Let me know if I can be of any help. If it’s inventor I like design work.

I Might be interested. I will PM you later

What kind of files (names) are you dealing with?

solidworks is pretty easy. kinda the opposite of inventer, but same idea in a way. its more like unigraphics. idk, ive used probably 10-15 different programs so its pretty easy to switch around with them lol.

i unfortuneatly do not have the time for this or i would offer the help.

Pm sent.

Yeah, I have used solidworks, I’m just not nearly as proficient at it and if it’s for someone who’s probably paying out of pocket I don’t wanna dick them around while I don’t work at 100% capacity.

I have imported a lot of cool Inventor parts with Solidworks. I’m not sure what exactly was lost in the conversion as my pictures are mostly for representaive designs, not detailed ones.
Side note for that, you have to have both installed on your PC. Or at least I did, but that might have been because they were old rev inventor files.

??