Are you a skilled trades man? Want access to a shop?

I have just acquired a new shop that I will be taking possession of in March. Half of it needs some reno work done to it in the form of a living space. I’m looking for a few guys that know how to do general contractor type jobs. Drywall, Framing, Plumbing, Tile, Flooring. I do know how to do all these things on my own the problem I have is I need it done as quickly as possible. So here is my proposal too you guys. What ever amount of hours you spend working for me I will give you double that amount of hours to use my shop to do what ever you want to your cars. If you have a considerable amount of hours (or depending on the job) I may even let you store the car there while you are working on it. I will also assist in anyway needed while you work.

Another though I had was if you just want something done to your car and you don’t want to do it I will quote you the time I figure it would take me to perform the job and we can work it that was as well. So if you want an SR dropped in your chassis, coil over install, clutch job, what ever.
Feel free to ask around about the quality of work I’m able to perform on basically anything 240sx related.

Just to clarify, time donated to me will be re-payed 2 to 1 in the form of shop access.

The shop is fully capable of performing anything short of paint work. The hoist will be available end of April and it is heated and air conditioned.
I can work around your schedule for the shop time and it does not need to happen right after you perform your work if that does not work out well for you.
If anyone is interested send me a PM and we can discuss the options.

Thanks

I actually work for a general contractor and we could get some work done if needed. The problem is I could do the drywall, framing and shit but the plumbers and tile everything would need pay.

Well I don’t NEED someone that can do everything I will be working on things as well, if you wanted to volenteer your time to hang / mud some drywall that would work for me.

Side not: just one question, where is ur shop located?

Instead of shop time could I maybe use the living quarters afterwards to bring my mistress?

Sure John why not… I use them for your girlfriend I figure I owe you.

pwnt so hard ;[

Thats funny… she said the same thing… then her eyes rolled back…

Okay I’ll stop now… back on topic!

I do wiring, telecoms, pa systems, phonelines, networking, household electrical… and I used to do carpentry and painting about 5 years ago for sears catalog

I need some oddball work done, and I have gotten into vehicle repairs lately so I’m handy there too, so this would work well (I had a machinist friend who let me use their bay but he moved)

I’ll pm my number

I’ll give you a call later this afternoon GE.

I can help but I’m in Kingston…it just unpractical and not cost effective…

I think the reason you’re having difficulties finding people is the wording of your initial question. There are lots of trades men on SON, it’s just the “skilled” part that’s a problem :smiley:

Well if they don’t have skills… then I really have no use for them. I already have enough unskilled man power.

That’s quite an insult to John and Mark :o

Nah, just me. he said, “man power”.

Hahaha, that was a nice burn. IOU 1 Beer.

So everyone who posts in this thread is going to donate their time? Aww thanks guys!

Nelly for paint?

I can put in a bitching intergrated audio system :slight_smile:

Where is the place dust?

I could help actually. I am into drywalling,patching and could paint but no promises. The hoist would make putting my coilovers in a lot easier :slight_smile: