New Shop!! Work on Your Own Ride

So here is the deal. We are offering large shop space with heating and plumbing to people who want to work on their cars, or winter storage. There are too many of you that have the ability to do their own modifications, but no space!!You can rent space for the day, week, month ect.

From $275 a month, you get a space wide enough that you can throw your doors open without hitting the guy beside you. 120V electrical and a half inch quick connect for impact or grinding tools. No more cords or air lines across the floor or over the hood!!!There will be a hoist available, but only when it is needed seeing as it has to be shared!!. Each rented space will also have its own industrial grade storage space for parts, tools or and it can be heavy!!

We are splitting the main space with a machine shop, so if you need your brake callipers rebuilt, flywheel re surfaced, or your rotors machined, they can do it for you. They also have sand blasting equipment.

This is a first come first serve type of deal. Right now there is 1 spot AVAILABLE. If you are interested or have questions, ask away or PM me.

Where and can I just change my damn tires, I’ll give you some penny change I’ll do it and everything lol.

The shop is on Mattawa Ave, Missisauga. Its between Dixe and 427 off Dundas.

Penny change does not interest me though. We rent minimum by the day.

Whats the cost on your rent? $700 a month?
Nice to see you offer a good price to SON members!

700? are you kidding? try double that and then your getting close…

sorry is this MSSC’s old shop?

lol no dude…this has NOTHING TO DO WITH MSSC. This is the Ficher automotive building a few buildings down…you know it?

Yes, I do. Your paying a bit too much bud

This is pretty baller, what are your daily/weekly rates like?

Is that so…

Yeah, look around dude, you can find that sized space for 7 bills a month with the utilities you said you have

80 bucks a day
150 a week
200 for the month

Sick man…finally i can get some damn minor things done

Hmm… I guess you’re trying to steer people toward the month subscription lol. But that’s definitely very decent pricing, I’ll be making use of this in the summer fo’ sho’.

huh big diference in price y dont you do somehing like 20 bucks an hour or 80 a day 100 a week and 200 a month? that seems a bit more reason ably then people can change there tire to in less that an hour and theyll be out so you can make more money

Don’t tell him how-to run his buisness. You’re like 16 John LOL.

Come spring time I’ll be making use of this most likely for a week. Can a car be stored there? For the period which we pay for?

ya that sounds like a good idea
especially since 2 people have asked for something like this already.

demand is high therefore supply should match demand at the equilibrium point to maximize profits and minimize losses.

=D I just had an economics exam part 1 today. so im still kinda in the zone. :smiley:

If you pay 200 for the month, the spot is reserved only for you…car or not

This is such a sick idea man. I bet most ppl that 1st got into cars, (if they didnt already have one) wished they had someone who had their own shop with their own tools and what-not, and look what we have here, this is sick man.

I believe I might take you up on this offer. Because I’m in school right now, I wont have time to check the place out myself anytime soon. If you can, please post pictures of the place… when It’s done and what-not. Also post pics of the tools and equipment we will have access to.

Word of advice: This may attract a lot of car noobs, so find a way to make sure that some of these guys are trained in using some of the shit. If there is any equipment that needs training.

Thanks for the positive comments!! I hope this works!!